Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] PACE 4.4: Pure Android, CAF/CM Enhanced

Tip us?

tdm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1853
Okay so I finally installed CM11 on the find7s and set a wallpaper using wallbase. Any guesses what happens? Yeah, same thing as pacerom... black screen and flickering with EGL texture errors in the log. So I've been banging my head for the last 2 days trying to fix an issue that is in my upstream code. Head, meet wall. Repeatedly.

So this means I need to tidy up pacerom sources, get everything synced up, and roll a build. Then I need to see if I can fix find7s and EGL textures in CM11.
When can I expect to see my dev badge?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for that. I have notified the admin to change your title.

Regards,
The Developer Committee[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to tdm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1853
So the wall paper issue is in the app. It scales the image to fit the screen vertical resolution. For 1920x1080 the horizontal size exceeds 4096 which is the hard limit for the texture code.

Interestingly the LG G3 seems to handle this okay. I haven't tried ColorOS yet. The solution may be to crop the image in the wallpaper code in android fw/base.

In any event the issue is minor and I'm rolling a build now. Should be ready in a couple hours.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to tdm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1853
Okay rc6 is up for pace plus. I'm not entirely happy with it because (1) supersu is complaining about needing to update and (2) pace (non plus) failed to build on find7 due to some cmhw stuff. But I've been promising this for a while so I'm going to release it anyway. Link: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/tdm/pace/

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1853
Posted a version with koush su. Give it a try

Regards,