FORUMS

Is Amazon Dying in the Mobile/Android Market?

2,300 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,118

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi! I would like to know some of your thoughts on Amazon's Android market. Is it dead? Is anyone planning to buy the new Fire HD? What are your thoughts. Will beloved independent developers step up to get ROM's working on the Fire Phone and the coming Fire HD tablets? I personally do not have a Fire Phone. I have only had the original kindle fire 1 and original kindle fire 2, but I am planning on buying the new Fire HD 7". Anyone else excited about the new device line? It seems the original Kindle Fire was the biggest success. Thanks! Looking forward to your honest answers.

20th September 2014, 03:14 AM |#2  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 9

More
actually I'm interested to get this phone.. but it's not officially available on my country, so I have to make another decision
The Following User Says Thank You to Grand_Goblin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 05:54 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 2,118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Goblin

actually I'm interested to get this phone.. but it's not officially available on my country, so I have to make another decision

Ah. That's too bad
21st November 2014, 12:40 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think Amazon Appstore is certainly NOT dying. Otherwise, it's expanding and now with Amazon's introduction of Fire phone it will continue to do so. Amazon Appstore, together with Google, is the leader in this field.
The Following User Says Thank You to geek778 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread