More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

[Q] Fire TV vs Mini android box/stick/dongle with RK3188/RK3288

OP smaxcom

6th September 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #21  
Lomita,CA
Thanks Meter: 140

751 posts
More
I got the firetv yesterday. Rooted and all that. But I really miss the ease of stock android navigation from my imitto mx2. Its a pain to launch sideloaded apps from settings. Is there anyway to ad them to the main launcher? I may return the fitetv it wouldn't even connect to my Netflix. Kept saying choose anulother video on everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
6th September 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 421

520 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell128

I got the firetv yesterday. Rooted and all that. But I really miss the ease of stock android navigation from my imitto mx2. Its a pain to launch sideloaded apps from settings. Is there anyway to ad them to the main launcher? I may return the fitetv it wouldn't even connect to my Netflix. Kept saying choose anulother video on everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was at one point working on a mod to the launcher to give you a proper app listing ala the app drawer on a regular android device. It basically replaced the Apps menu with the app listing. Unfortunately other projects did take over. Once I get the whole recovery thing sorted out I may work on it some more.
The Following User Says Thank You to rbox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread