OP Nedle

Yesterday, 04:16 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliewings

Hi Nedle,

Thanks for writing this post I've been scratching my head over this for days.

Ive set up sickbeard for android just for TV post processing with rss feeds from probably the same nzb indexer as you, its a bit hit and miss really because some of the extracted files are labelled 2 folders deep with the parent folder showing the show details, another folder with random characters and then finally the video file with more random characters. It seems like sickbeard will only pick up strangely labelled files in the parent folder and not go digging.

It looks like getting videosort to work could hopefully sort this out, I'm not sure how to get python running properly. Ive tried running the r5 version from the link you gave and the python3 version with no success. I've put the videosort zip in the download folder and tried to import it into python but it pops up with an error. Videosort on Nzbget continues to fail in pp.

What process did you go through to get python to work? I'm sure I must be making a rookie error here

Thanks!

Sorry for a very late reaction, didn't see this until now. Scripts will have to be executable, think android doesn't allow this on the sdcard. To fix this all my scripts are located on my external hdd. Furthermore you will need to set the path and call the videosort script from a shell script as it won't work directly (atleast I couldn't).
So in my nzbget scripts folder I have a call_VideoSort.sh script, which calls VideoSort.py. The libraries which VideoSort needs (guessit) I copied to /sdcard/com.googlecode.pythonforandroid\extras\python.

call_VideoSort.sh contains all the Nzbget stuff: The options for format, folder structure, etc. Then at the bottom it simply has:
Code:
export PYTHONHOME=/data/data/com.googlecode.pythonforandroid/files/python
export PYTHONPATH=/storage/sdcard0/com.googlecode.pythonforandroid/extras/python:/data/data/com.googlecode.pythonforandroid/files/python/lib/python2.6
export PATH=$PYTHONHOME/bin:/system/bin:/system/xbin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/com.googlecode.pythonforandroid/files/python/lib

python "<PATHtoVideoSort.py>"
Let me know if you need any help and I'll see if I can.
Yesterday, 04:20 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

41 posts
[QUOTE=jnusraty;57602926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedle

Since the FireTV is always on it is perfectly suited as a Download centre when combined with an external HDD.

At the moment I'm runnig NZBGet mobile to download media from usenet to my external HDD which is mounted using Stickmount.

How did you that setup? Specifically, the nzbget sideloaded on your aftv? Did you sideload google play store and download directly to your machine? Any help/instructions would be helpful...

Yes, I have the playstore installed and installed NZBGet from there. But you can just sideload nzbget as well, shouldn't be a problem. Downloading stuff is pretty straight forward. If you want to automatically sort your media you will need post processing scripts which require python. That takes a bit more tinkering to work, as you will have to install python and make the scripts executable.

If you get stuck anywhere let me know what errors you get and I'll try to help. You can use http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ to download the nzbget apk and sideload it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downloads, media, nzbget, usenet
Previous Thread Next Thread