Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to get lego fusion town master app/game working on amazon fire tv

Tip us?

itsthrills
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] How to get lego fusion town master app/game working on amazon fire tv

Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv

nyder
Old
(Last edited by nyder; 2nd September 2014 at 12:02 AM.) Reason: more info
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthrills View Post
Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv

Reason it's saying that is because that *.obb file isn't put where it needs to go, so it wants to download it, and thinks it's not paid for.

I don't know the location on the AFTV as my ES File Explorer won't get off the SDCard. But it's generally ../android/obb directory.

Also, you need to copy the *.obb file over before installing the *.apk file, or it will error out with the same error.

itsthrills
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster

nyder
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthrills View Post
Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster
hmm, okay. Well, I'm getting my usb stick tomorrow and will have to deal with this myself, so give me a few days and maybe I'll have an answer for you.

itsthrills
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Great! Hope you can figure this out. Thanks again

nyder
Old
Thanks Meter 2
okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.

jdmiami
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Where did you find it?

Where did you get this obb file I've search the internet for it and all I get is this same exact post on 20 different website's.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyder View Post
okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.

nyder
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmiami View Post
Where did you get this obb file I've search the internet for it and all I get is this same exact post on 20 different website's.

Thanks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ion.townmaster

it's free, I didn't try it on my Amazon TV though.