April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more

Google’s Prank Roundup for April Fools 2015 [Updated]

Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays – … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Popcorn time for aftv!!

24th July 2014, 12:23 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
How can i install it??does it work??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24th July 2014, 12:30 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Its just an APK so just side load it using ADB on your computer. If you don't know how to do that then I shall explain further...or just give you a video that does all that so I don't have to explain...which I'll post later because I'm not sure where it is ATM
24th July 2014, 12:31 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spykez0129

Its just an APK so just side load it using ADB on your computer. If you don't know how to do that then I shall explain further...or just give you a video that does all that so I don't have to explain...which I'll post later because I'm not sure where it is ATM


I did,, does not work!! The app opens but i think needs a mouse


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24th July 2014, 12:33 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier000

I did,, does not work!! The app opens but i think needs a mouse


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...well..plug in a mouse and try it Most every mouse is compatible, so just plug it in and go go go.
24th July 2014, 04:07 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier000

How can i install it??does it work??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not instll xbmc and load the xbmc torrent addon. Its basically the exact same thing.
24th July 2014, 04:39 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mejdam

why not instll xbmc and load the xbmc torrent addon. Its basically the exact same thing.

Do this, the screen orientation is kind of messed up running popcorn time anyway. XBMC is all you need.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes