Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 51,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone else's WWE Network app unable to play video?

Tip us?

DaveNinja
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Anyone else's WWE Network app unable to play video?

I installed the WWE Network app from the Amazon store and entered my login info. The menus work fine but when i select something to watch (anything) a quick gray box pops up that says something like "Cannot Play Video" for a second and then the app crashes back to the fire tv launcher. The login info is all good since it works on my PS3 and computer.
I uninstalled the app and re-installed it but still have the same problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has or doesnt have this problem. Thanks

mejdam
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNinja View Post
I installed the WWE Network app from the Amazon store and entered my login info. The menus work fine but when i select something to watch (anything) a quick gray box pops up that says something like "Cannot Play Video" for a second and then the app crashes back to the fire tv launcher. The login info is all good since it works on my PS3 and computer.
I uninstalled the app and re-installed it but still have the same problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has or doesnt have this problem. Thanks
I had that issue with the google play version of wwe but the fire tv version works flawlessly. My nephew watches that all day.