FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] How to get lego fusion town master app/game working on amazon fire tv

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By itsthrills, Junior Member on 1st September 2014, 08:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv
 
 
1st September 2014, 11:59 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthrills

Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv


Reason it's saying that is because that *.obb file isn't put where it needs to go, so it wants to download it, and thinks it's not paid for.

I don't know the location on the AFTV as my ES File Explorer won't get off the SDCard. But it's generally ../android/obb directory.


Also, you need to copy the *.obb file over before installing the *.apk file, or it will error out with the same error.
Last edited by nyder; 2nd September 2014 at 12:02 AM. Reason: more info
2nd September 2014, 12:36 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster
2nd September 2014, 12:45 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthrills

Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster

hmm, okay. Well, I'm getting my usb stick tomorrow and will have to deal with this myself, so give me a few days and maybe I'll have an answer for you.
2nd September 2014, 01:26 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Great! Hope you can figure this out. Thanks again
6th September 2014, 12:31 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.
13th September 2014, 06:38 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Where did you find it?
Where did you get this obb file I've search the internet for it and all I get is this same exact post on 20 different website's.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyder

okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.

14th September 2014, 05:59 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmiami

Where did you get this obb file I've search the internet for it and all I get is this same exact post on 20 different website's.

Thanks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ion.townmaster

it's free, I didn't try it on my Amazon TV though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes