[Q] k400 keyboard mouse

OP roaoro

17th July 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I bought the k400 keyboard, and seems to work pretty good, but I can't figure out how to left click (select) with the mouse on my fire tv. The obvious mouse button on the keyboard doesn't seem to do anything. I thought I remember seeing a post somewhere about having to use a different button for mouse clicking, but can't find it anywhere?
18th July 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Undisclosed Swamp Location, FL
Thanks Meter: 440

358 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaoro

I bought the k400 keyboard, and seems to work pretty good, but I can't figure out how to left click (select) with the mouse on my fire tv. The obvious mouse button on the keyboard doesn't seem to do anything. I thought I remember seeing a post somewhere about having to use a different button for mouse clicking, but can't find it anywhere?

left click is working for me in apps that support a mouse.. maybe your app isnt mouse worthy?
18th July 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Figured it out... I didn't realize the mouse function doesn't work on the main screen, but does on most apps.
18th July 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag Fultondale
Thanks Meter: 36

301 posts
More
There is in fact,four ways on my K400r to left click since Android hates right clicking.
The K400r is an update to K400 with Windows 8 control design,and the best part by chance is that it might relate to the ARM version of W8 as well.

The four ways are the top left button,left mouse click,right mouse click,and tapping the touchpad.

At least using "Complete Linux Installer" to run ubuntu 13.10 SMALL on my Fire TV proves that right clicking is fully functional on a Linux Distro.
Some VNC apps do not have support for right clicking,but bVNC does.

I need help getting Linux Deploy setted up so I can test the better refresh rate compared to VNC's choppy refresh rate.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to run Android within the linux vnc while Android is already being used on the device?
I can't find a damn armhf based Android runner for Linux,what sense make not!
How are we supposed to reverse engineer Android execution if there is no application for using it directly on Linux armhf?
I would figure that you would just mimic the original method,but using the Linux GUI in a window.
The reason I am so determined to get to this point is because Linux armhf lacks adobe flash player altogether while Android still has the last version.
Is there an old version of adobe flash player for armhf Linux,or can somebody miraculously port the Android Flash to Linux armhf?
Last edited by retroben; 18th July 2014 at 06:56 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread