FORUMS

Manually update AFTV

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By athosk, Senior Member on 27th March 2015, 07:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know if there is a way to manually update the AFTV?
The new update is availlable for download at http://www.aftvnews.com/software/

Thx

27th March 2015, 11:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
Plug
No. All you can do to speed up the update is to keep checking for system updates by clicking on the setting. The past three updates have taken six days each before it would let me update. Just click where it says check for system updates and it will either show the last time you checked or say there is an update. Do it a few times a day and it will let you know when its available, but like I said, it always takes my device six days from the first release to get updated so be patient. Clicking the setting over and over will not speed it up either so just check periodically and if its available for your device, it will tell you. My update should be ready in about three days so I guess I will have to wait for it too.
27th March 2015, 01:14 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thx
28th March 2015, 12:30 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Sucks, i thought there was a way to update using the bin file. this wait doesnt make sense.
28th March 2015, 07:39 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
I am in Kentucky in the US and as I ssaid it always takes six days for me to recieve the update after its first released so its probably gonna be a couple days, which isn't much longer to wait. It was released on the 24th so I should have it on the 30th.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)