Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MKV Playback is Jittery

Tip us?

retroben
Old
Thanks Meter 34
You are at a stalemate with XBMC since an OTA update reportedly fixed jittery 1080P playback AFAIK.

I found some speed enhancements throughout the weeks,but I never got around to posting them all.
Terribly sorry about forgetting to make that speed enhancement thread to those that want it,I have just been out of it lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to retroben For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdawg0024
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by retroben View Post
You are at a stalemate with XBMC since an OTA update reportedly fixed jittery 1080P playback AFAIK.

I found some speed enhancements throughout the weeks,but I never got around to posting them all.
Terribly sorry about forgetting to make that speed enhancement thread to those that want it,I have just been out of it lately.
Could you give more details on this OTA update?

Ended up going back to my WD Live TV. MKV playback blows the amazon fireTV out of the water. I will continue to follow its progress and hopefully it gets better. I will buy it again once things get ironed out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Sent from Beyond