Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mount samba share

Tip us?

adionita
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I have to apply the script after every reboot also. Has anyone found a way to keep it after boot?

mejdam
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
Code:
mount -o noperm,unc=\\\\192.168.0.21\\putsharenamehere,username=putusernamehere,password=putpasswordhere -t cifs none /mnt/obb/nas
the mount command has to look like that, in order for it to be seen by apps I had to mount to /mnt/obb/nas (make the nas directory)
that may not be your solution but it should help, I have seen people say they can set up a mounting app to use those parameters.
FYI, if you are going to try the mount out from the command line you need to be in adb shell, not an ssh session.
you can find answers like this in search as well.
dont want to get too off topic but what if you are using NFS. since that doesnt require a username and password what would the command look like?

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mejdam View Post
dont want to get too off topic but what if you are using NFS. since that doesnt require a username and password what would the command look like?
same sort of thing

mount /mnt/obb/nas 192.168.1.23:/path/to/share