Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Watch-ESPN stopped working

Tip us?

skanker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Watch-ESPN stopped working

I tried to change the provider in WatchESPN and how I can never get it to go past the first screen. The waiting circle goes around and around and in the end comes back with an error about the network, even though I now that is not the issue as everything else works perfectly. I think it has something to do with me changing the provider. I have tried to remove and re-install but it still does not work. Is there a way to ensure that it has been completely removed and try again as maybe some rogue configuration is being left behind.

JJ-KwiK
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanker View Post
I tried to change the provider in WatchESPN and how I can never get it to go past the first screen. The waiting circle goes around and around and in the end comes back with an error about the network, even though I now that is not the issue as everything else works perfectly. I think it has something to do with me changing the provider. I have tried to remove and re-install but it still does not work. Is there a way to ensure that it has been completely removed and try again as maybe some rogue configuration is being left behind.
Try clearing the app data and cache.

ldi9999
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanker View Post
Have you figured this out?
Tags
espn, fire tv