Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Voice search - does it work for Hulu?

Tip us?

1ns4nity
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Voice search - does it work for Hulu?

Hi Guys,

I saw the announcement that the voice search was supposed to search Hulu in addition to Amazon prime's library. However, I just got my Fire TV and the search results only return prime results!!!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of extra setup required?

Also, does anyone notice that Hulu ads take ~10 sec to load (ie. showing a black blank screen)? Playback is fine by ads take 10 secs to load which is really irritating...I think there is something wrong with the Hulu app for Fire Tv

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys & gals!

albi90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ns4nity View Post
Hi Guys,

I saw the announcement that the voice search was supposed to search Hulu in addition to Amazon prime's library. However, I just got my Fire TV and the search results only return prime results!!!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of extra setup required?

Also, does anyone notice that Hulu ads take ~10 sec to load (ie. showing a black blank screen)? Playback is fine by ads take 10 secs to load which is really irritating...I think there is something wrong with the Hulu app for Fire Tv

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys & gals!
Im having similar issues alnd some times the video locks up and all i hear is the audio 10-20sec later the video fixes it self super annoying, i dont have these issues on roku 3, such a shame i love the fire tv.