[Q] Voice search - does it work for Hulu?

OP 1ns4nity

17th August 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Hi Guys,

I saw the announcement that the voice search was supposed to search Hulu in addition to Amazon prime's library. However, I just got my Fire TV and the search results only return prime results!!!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of extra setup required?

Also, does anyone notice that Hulu ads take ~10 sec to load (ie. showing a black blank screen)? Playback is fine by ads take 10 secs to load which is really irritating...I think there is something wrong with the Hulu app for Fire Tv

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys & gals!
28th August 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ns4nity

Hi Guys,

I saw the announcement that the voice search was supposed to search Hulu in addition to Amazon prime's library. However, I just got my Fire TV and the search results only return prime results!!!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some kind of extra setup required?

Also, does anyone notice that Hulu ads take ~10 sec to load (ie. showing a black blank screen)? Playback is fine by ads take 10 secs to load which is really irritating...I think there is something wrong with the Hulu app for Fire Tv

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys & gals!

Im having similar issues alnd some times the video locks up and all i hear is the audio 10-20sec later the video fixes it self super annoying, i dont have these issues on roku 3, such a shame i love the fire tv.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread