Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Fire TV and Flirc

OP Thorstenk

25th September 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten
25th September 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 63

513 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

Might read here:

http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/top...amazon-firetv/
26th September 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Thanks

Thorsten

You'll probably get more help on the Flirc forum, but I have had similar issues and the new Beta firmware for the flirc fixed it. I think Jason is planning to release that version as public soon if he didn't already.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread