Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Fire TV and Flirc

OP Thorstenk

25th September 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten
25th September 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 63

493 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

Might read here:

http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/top...amazon-firetv/
26th September 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Thanks

Thorsten

You'll probably get more help on the Flirc forum, but I have had similar issues and the new Beta firmware for the flirc fixed it. I think Jason is planning to release that version as public soon if he didn't already.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread