FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Fire TV and Flirc

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By Thorstenk, Member on 25th September 2014, 08:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

25th September 2014, 09:53 PM |#2  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

Might read here:

http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/top...amazon-firetv/
26th September 2014, 12:06 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Thanks

Thorsten

You'll probably get more help on the Flirc forum, but I have had similar issues and the new Beta firmware for the flirc fixed it. I think Jason is planning to release that version as public soon if he didn't already.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread