FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Fire TV and Flirc

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By Thorstenk, Member on 25th September 2014, 08:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

25th September 2014, 09:53 PM |#2  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Today I got my Fire TV and I am really happy with it! To use my samsung TV remote I bought a Flirc stick and programmed it with the XBMC layout. It works, but somehow I get ghost clicks and the keys are pushed much to fast, so its sometimes very hard to go just one step up/down/right/left. Anybody else experiencing this and has a solution or hint for me?

Thanks

Thorsten

Might read here:

http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/top...amazon-firetv/
26th September 2014, 12:06 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstenk

Hey

Thanks

Thorsten

You'll probably get more help on the Flirc forum, but I have had similar issues and the new Beta firmware for the flirc fixed it. I think Jason is planning to release that version as public soon if he didn't already.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)