[UPDATED] ZTE Open C 2.1 - modUI

OP YemSalat

27th February 2015, 01:24 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
just to add

Updated to 2.2 from builds.firefoxos.mozfr.org/doc/en/devices/zte-open-c-eu and it has been wonderful. copy and paste are shrink-able app stack are great for sure. More importantly, the merging of browser and the OS is so much more seamless. Tapping the universal search on homescreen now does apps, suggestions and histories, much like desktop firefox awesome bar on steroid.

Very good update, and judging by the comparison of original modUI of this post, and the more recent build at mozfr, the optimization mozilla made is tremendous. Can't wait for the final release!
2nd March 2015, 11:48 AM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crislevin

this is system language, keyboard has a separate item in the settings.

I installed on my first ZTE Open C the 2.1 version from FirefoxOS and it works well. If found only one "bug" and one thing I have to check the next days.

- The software button below the display did not go one anymore and stay off. This is not really a big problem but it is not so easy at night to find it if you will go back. Can anyone confirm it, is it a bug?
- It seems 2.1 needs more power like 1.3, because in my opinion the battery will drain faster. I am not sure and will test it next days.

On my second ZTE open C I tried 3.0 version from FirefoxOS and it works well too but I will stay with 2.1 the next time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firefox os, firefox os zte open c, gaia, modui, zte open c
Previous Thread Next Thread