FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[DEV] thread on LG G Pad 7.0/8.0/10.1

Yesterday, 04:26 PM |#1431  
C4SCA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer

hopefully this works...

Extremelly weird. At this point why do you what to flash a kdz?
 
 
Yesterday, 07:31 PM |#1432  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4SCA

Extremelly weird. At this point why do you what to flash a kdz?

I want to go back to stock. The CM12.1 I flashed is for the V410. Everything works except for data, and none of the APN settings I've tried is working. The original backup i did before i flashed is corrupt.
Yesterday, 10:58 PM |#1433  
C4SCA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer


I want to go back to stock. The CM12.1 I flashed is for the V410. Everything works except for data, and none of the APN settings I've tried is working. The original backup i did before i flashed is corrupt.

Lesson learned... Always read before trying and be sure u have a way to roll back ...

Search on this thread other vk410 users and ask them for a backup of the stock system (stock rom) and stock recovery
Today, 03:54 AM |#1434  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4SCA

Lesson learned... Always read before trying and be sure u have a way to roll back ...

Search on this thread other vk410 users and ask them for a backup of the stock system (stock rom) and stock recovery

You are correct. This was a tough lesson. I have flashed LOTS of roms over the years, but they were all on very popular devices, so there was no issue going back to stock. In this case, I jumped the gun without realizing that this device was not a very popular one. I didnt even give it a second thought.

I blame nobody but myself on this.

Thank you for the time you took to look, and for responding back to my plea!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Pad 10.1 General by ThreadRank