Would The LG G4 Fare Well With The Snapdragon 808?

The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more

DexPatcher: Patch Android APKs Using Java

You’ve probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your … more

Is Cloud Storage Ready to Replace External Storage?

With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Any rooting methods for G pad 10.1/8/7?

12th January 2015, 04:20 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Looking for CWM Recovery LG-V700
I was able to easily root my LG-V700 with TowelRoot. Now I would like to get a ClockworkMod recovery installed. Has anyone ported it over for this device yet? I see that BobZhome ported for the VS700, but I don't know if that is compatible and I fear bricking my device. Has anyone that has rooted found a working recovery?
8th February 2015, 01:08 PM |#22  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom9

Has anyone tried Purpledrake on a Verizon G Pad 10.1 LTE? Just picked one up and am eager to root it, but don't want to brick it right off the bat!

I'm pretty sure you won't brick it with purpledrake, from what I read it has a mechanism for testing first so you'll be fine if the method fails. So far purpledrake seems to root most of the G pads
22nd February 2015, 11:30 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
One question.
Wich version lg home launcher installed on v700/v400 on stock?
If i understood correcly there is lg g2 home launcher and lg g3 home launcher right?
But couldnt find wich one comes with v700/v400.
Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread