Elemental – The Cross Platform Code Editor StartUp

There is not many cross-platform code editors capable to run both on desktop and … more

Dropbox App Available on Windows Phone

The Dropbox app is well known and widely used. The application has finally landed on Windows Phone … more

aContact+++ Next Dialer

Ifyou have a dual SIM device and have problems with managing your two cards, you should check this dialer. … more

HTC Hima Photo Leaks Were Decoys

Reputable leaker EvLeaks confirms to us that he knows the photos of the HTC Hima circling the internet these … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[IN] Shipment Waiting Thread

OP TjPhysicist

3rd August 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 222
 
2,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that
3rd August 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #122  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 42
 
412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

Yea but I want a black metal one. Would titan or citizen straps even fit this watch?
3rd August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 222
 
2,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it
8th August 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 42
 
412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it

Yea but my question is, do companies like Citizen or Titan follow standard sizes? LIke can I go to a Citizen store and ask for a metal strap and fit it on...cuz when i say "standard 22mm" the guy always looks at me like "WTF are you talking about??"
9th August 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 222
 
2,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly
9th August 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 42
 
412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly

wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.
10th August 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 222
 
2,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjPhysicist

wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.

Did u take the watch along and showed them? If that also did not works then its strange... Try some smaller shops as well

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes