MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[IN] Shipment Waiting Thread

OP TjPhysicist

3rd August 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 205

2,243 posts
Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that
3rd August 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #122  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 41

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

Yea but I want a black metal one. Would titan or citizen straps even fit this watch?
3rd August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #123  

2,243 posts
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it
8th August 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

397 posts
More
Quote:

Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it

Yea but my question is, do companies like Citizen or Titan follow standard sizes? LIke can I go to a Citizen store and ask for a metal strap and fit it on...cuz when i say "standard 22mm" the guy always looks at me like "WTF are you talking about??"
9th August 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #125  

2,243 posts
You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly
9th August 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

397 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:

You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly

wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.
10th August 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #127  

2,243 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjPhysicist

wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.

Did u take the watch along and showed them? If that also did not works then its strange... Try some smaller shops as well

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread