Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 42,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[IN] Shipment Waiting Thread

Tip us?

saj2001ind
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Good to know of u finally got the watch...

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that

TjPhysicist
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind View Post

G3 is a good phone but they modify UI so heavily that even if they bring Android L update it will not feel like it... Check HTC One m8 if u need more smooth and close to stock UI

And watch straps you will get in any good watch shop like titan etc... Absolutely no need to import that
Yea but I want a black metal one. Would titan or citizen straps even fit this watch?

saj2001ind
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it

TjPhysicist
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Yes the best part of g watch is it has standard strap size so just take it to any watch store and get any strap u like fitted on it
Yea but my question is, do companies like Citizen or Titan follow standard sizes? LIke can I go to a Citizen store and ask for a metal strap and fit it on...cuz when i say "standard 22mm" the guy always looks at me like "WTF are you talking about??"

saj2001ind
Old
Thanks Meter 175
You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly

TjPhysicist
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:

Quote:
You can take ur watch along and show them... They should be able to give u strap accordingly
wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.

saj2001ind
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjPhysicist View Post
wow where do you meet such nice shopkeepers? when i do that the guy asks: "what company?" when i say LG or similar he immeddiately clams up and shows me the door.
Did u take the watch along and showed them? If that also did not works then its strange... Try some smaller shops as well