FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

[UK]G Watch Shipping Discussion!

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th July 2014, 05:03 PM |#11  
Lorimere's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas598

got mine about an hour ago and so far so good

needs more watchfaces hopefully someone will get to making some awesome gaming themed custom ones also any idea how I get the weather card back? swiped it away and can't seem to get it back lol

Just use "ok Google" and ask about weather. It will add it back.
 
 
9th July 2014, 05:25 PM |#12  
Roxas598's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorimere

Just use "ok Google" and ask about weather. It will add it back.

Tried that card doesn't stay

Turning your wrist doesnt seem to activate the screen very often either atm
10th July 2014, 12:57 AM |#13  
Nathtech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas598

got mine about an hour ago and so far so good

needs more watchfaces hopefully someone will get to making some awesome gaming themed custom ones also any idea how I get the weather card back? swiped it away and can't seem to get it back lol

Only way I've found is to restart the gwatch or re-pair it XD
10th July 2014, 05:57 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas598

Tried that card doesn't stay

Turning your wrist doesnt seem to activate the screen very often either atm

Make sure your wrist is perpendicular to the floor and facing you, the watch knows which was is 'up', takes a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it's simple.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes