FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q&A] I flashed LCA43.

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 24th August 2015, 02:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Q&A for I flashed LCA43.

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for I flashed LCA43.. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

24th August 2015, 02:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visegrad

Yeah, it's weird. It's like I've lost recovery. I have flashed back to stock, locked the bootloader and try to go to recovery, dead android. unlocked bootloader, try to go to recovery from bootloader... dead android. I have used the restore tool to push recovery image on, everything says it went fine, try any method to get to recovery...dead android. I was able to flash the Mysterious Magic rom back on via his script with no issues, so not sure where the disconnect is, but for now I will stick with the rom since the battery life is great with that.

Once you have the OTA zip downloaded, reboot your watch into its recovery. To do this, run the command “adb reboot recovery”. Once you see the green Android with the red warning symbol, tap the screen. A menu will appear on the screen from which you can select an item by swiping up or down on the touchscreen. Swipe right when you’ve highlighted “apply update from ADB.”

When I first got to the screen with the green Android and the red warning symbol, tapping the screen did nothing. So I held down the reset the button on the back of the watch until the watch turned off (about 10 seconds). I then placed the watch on the charger to wake it up, once on the LG start screen tap the upper left and lower right corner to get into the bootloader menu. Select boot recovery and now you should be able to see the menu when you tap the screen with the green Android and red warning symbol.
24th August 2015, 05:06 AM |#3  
Flag Bernal
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I've tried everything with no luck, LCA43 doesn't want to be installed on my watch.

I got the OTA, but when I press install it start installing until more or less the middle of the progress bar and then I get a dead android. I downloaded the OTA to do a sideload but it gets aborted at 61%. I formatted all the partitions and flashed the official images of LDZ22D, then tried both methods, with the same result.

Does anyone have the link to the official img? Because the OTA doesn't seem to work for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2015, 11:34 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanusDC

I've tried everything with no luck, LCA43 doesn't want to be installed on my watch.

I got the OTA, but when I press install it start installing until more or less the middle of the progress bar and then I get a dead android. I downloaded the OTA to do a sideload but it gets aborted at 61%. I formatted all the partitions and flashed the official images of LDZ22D, then tried both methods, with the same result.

Does anyone have the link to the official img? Because the OTA doesn't seem to work for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Getting exact same error.

edit:
Got it past 61%

I used the images in

http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=LG%2...0Script%20Tool

instead
Last edited by Sarkie; 24th August 2015 at 02:03 PM. Reason: fix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)