Critical failures: Disconnected and "Can't reach Google at the moment"

OP Galitrin

13th July 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

23 posts
Hi all,

I hope you can help me because I'm having the following issues:

- When saying "Ok Google" or tapping the main screen to enter in search/command mode, I start speaking, the device starts converting voice to text and, sometimes (almost 50% of total times), it suddenly shows the "Disconnected" message with the cloud icon... But the device is still paired (I still receive notifications and so on).

- When I receive any message from Hangouts and I want to reply it through voice, an error message appears: "Can't reach Google at the moment". But if I select a default reply from the available list, I can reply with no problems...

Notifications are working great. It looks like it's related to voice search/commands...

Best regards,
13th July 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 85

316 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galitrin

Hi all,

I hope you can help me because I'm having the following issues:

- When saying "Ok Google" or tapping the main screen to enter in search/command mode, I start speaking, the device starts converting voice to text and, sometimes (almost 50% of total times), it suddenly shows the "Disconnected" message with the cloud icon... But the device is still paired (I still receive notifications and so on).

- When I receive any message from Hangouts and I want to reply it through voice, an error message appears: "Can't reach Google at the moment". But if I select a default reply from the available list, I can reply with no problems...

Notifications are working great. It looks like it's related to voice search/commands...

Best regards,

There is a thread for these issues. And these specific two have also been posted there. Please continue the discussion here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread