Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Install the rom

Tip us?
 
bobdivx
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Prompt [Q] Install the rom

Hello I can not install the rom on lg g watch, I'm under linux ubuntu, there in no problem to unlock the bootloader but I do not know the command to install the script. SH

thank you
 
bogdan_wrc
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 547
Join Date: Nov 2008
the info in the zip rom says:

1. reboot (to make sure no extra apps are running)
2. ensure usb debugging is enabled on watch
3. connect watch to computer via usb
4. run linux_installer.sh
 
bobdivx
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan_wrc View Post
the info in the zip rom says:

1. reboot (to make sure no extra apps are running)
2. ensure usb debugging is enabled on watch
3. connect watch to computer via usb
4. run linux_installer.sh
I am running ubuntu and here are his words:

Code:
Commande 'run' non trouvée, vouliez-vous dire*:
 La commande 'qrun' du paquet 'torque-client-x11' (universe)
 La commande 'qrun' du paquet 'torque-client' (universe)
 La commande 'runq' du paquet 'exim4-daemon-heavy' (main)
 La commande 'runq' du paquet 'exim4-daemon-light' (main)
 La commande 'runq' du paquet 'sendmail-bin' (universe)
 La commande 'rup' du paquet 'rstat-client' (universe)
 La commande 'zrun' du paquet 'moreutils' (universe)
 La commande 'srun' du paquet 'slurm-llnl' (universe)
 La commande 'rn' du paquet 'trn4' (multiverse)
 La commande 'rn' du paquet 'trn' (multiverse)
 La commande 'grun' du paquet 'grun' (universe)
run*: commande introuvable
 
bogdan_wrc
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 547
Join Date: Nov 2008
try opening terminal in folder (cd/..), and then for the final step, drag the file .sh on to the terminal.
or like this
http://askubuntu.com/questions/12242...to-run-sh-file
 
bobdivx
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan_wrc View Post
try opening terminal in folder (cd/..), and then for the final step, drag the file .sh on to the terminal.
or like this
http://askubuntu.com/questions/12242...to-run-sh-file
Code:
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~$ cd Bureau
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau$ cd 0
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ ls
aapt.exe       AdbWinUsbApi.dll   linux_installer.sh  update.zip
adb.exe        fastboot.exe       osx_installer.sh    windows_installer.bat
adb.linux      fastboot.linux     rboot.img
adb.osx        fastboot.osx       README.txt
AdbWinApi.dll  LGGW-rootboot.img  rom
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ chmod +x linux_installer.sh
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ ./linux_installer.sh[*][*] Gohma v1.0[*] by jakeday[*][*] for the LG G Watch[*][*] Before continuing, ensure ADB debugging is enabled[*] and that your watch is connected via USB.[*][*] Press enter to install the rom.[*][*] Waiting for device...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 18: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Device found.[*] Installing root...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 24: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Press any key when on bootloader screen.
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 28: ./fastboot.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 30: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Pushing ROM files to watch...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 35: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Installing ROM...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 38: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 40: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 41: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 42: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 44: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 45: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 46: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 47: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 48: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 50: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 51: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 52: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Cleaning up...[*] Installation complete![*] Press any key to exit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture du 2014-07-11 12:33:16.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	2845493  
 
criticalsass
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 10
Join Date: Oct 2013
This looks like you may want to also chmod+x on the fastboot.osx & adb.osx files as well.

Can you post the results of an `ls -la` ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdivx View Post
Code:
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~$ cd Bureau
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau$ cd 0
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ ls
aapt.exe       AdbWinUsbApi.dll   linux_installer.sh  update.zip
adb.exe        fastboot.exe       osx_installer.sh    windows_installer.bat
adb.linux      fastboot.linux     rboot.img
adb.osx        fastboot.osx       README.txt
AdbWinApi.dll  LGGW-rootboot.img  rom
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ chmod +x linux_installer.sh
acer@acer-Aspire-7530:~/Bureau/0$ ./linux_installer.sh[*][*] Gohma v1.0[*] by jakeday[*][*] for the LG G Watch[*][*] Before continuing, ensure ADB debugging is enabled[*] and that your watch is connected via USB.[*][*] Press enter to install the rom.[*][*] Waiting for device...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 18: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Device found.[*] Installing root...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 24: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Press any key when on bootloader screen.
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 28: ./fastboot.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 30: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Pushing ROM files to watch...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 35: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Installing ROM...
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 38: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 40: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 41: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 42: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 44: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 45: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 46: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 47: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 48: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 50: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 51: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
./linux_installer.sh: ligne 52: ./adb.linux: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[*] Cleaning up...[*] Installation complete![*] Press any key to exit.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more