Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,026 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Play music controls

Tip us?

npesa92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Default Play music controls

I'm running the L Dev preview on my nexus 5 and just got a g watch.....the music shows up on the watch but none of the controls seem to work on the watch, The music card was persistent on the watch even when the music stopped playing on my phone as well.....just wondering if anyone is experiencing this issue

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

faeArai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It's a bug. Will have to wait until there is a L update... Or until release of L

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

device history:

Motorola PT9, "Surf" :: Ericsson GH388 :: Siemens C25,S25,S45,S55 :: SE K700i :: o2 XDAmini :: Eten X500 :: o2 Diamond Pro :: iPhone 3 :: Motorola Milestone :: Samsung Galaxy S2 :: HTC Sensation :: iPhone 4 :: HTC One X :: Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to faeArai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

barkside
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by npesa92 View Post
I'm running the L Dev preview on my nexus 5 and just got a g watch.....the music shows up on the watch but none of the controls seem to work on the watch, The music card was persistent on the watch even when the music stopped playing on my phone as well.....just wondering if anyone is experiencing this issue
Does Wear Music Controller solve your issue? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...barkside.music

npesa92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkside View Post
Does Wear Music Controller solve your issue? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...barkside.music
Haven't tried, does it bring up a different music player on the watch? So the controls work in KK right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

barkside
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by npesa92 View Post
Haven't tried, does it bring up a different music player on the watch? So the controls work in KK right?
I brings up the last played music app usually. Yes controls work in KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to barkside For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]