Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Range of Bluetooth

Tip us?

hoola20055
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Range of Bluetooth

I have read up on possible Bluetooth range but what range can the watch and Phone be apart before losing signal? Does anyone know?

trh1341
Old
Thanks Meter 650

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoola20055 View Post
I have read up on possible Bluetooth range but what range can the watch and Phone be apart before losing signal? Does anyone know?
Probably about 30 ft
If I have helped you, please hit the thanks button!

I also have a PayPal. Check my profile for my email, or i can give it to you here (trh1341@gmail.com)
I am working on my development skills, but right now, I have dial up internet speed and old computer that makes it hard to build from source. I am also creating a couple ROMs(One ROM will focus on battery life, the other will focus on features) but I need help with money to get a better computer. Any help will be appreciated!.

Fox_Soul
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Bluetooth devices have around 10-15m... So expect a similar distance.

Enviado desde mi LG G2 usando TapaTalk

trh1341
Old
Thanks Meter 650

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Soul View Post
Bluetooth devices have around 10-15m... So expect a similar distance.

Enviado desde mi LG G2 usando TapaTalk
With my old smart watch I could walk to the 50 yard line from the end of the in zone. With the watch facing the phone, 30 feet if it was on the other side of my body. And same for my BT headphones
If I have helped you, please hit the thanks button!

I also have a PayPal. Check my profile for my email, or i can give it to you here (trh1341@gmail.com)
I am working on my development skills, but right now, I have dial up internet speed and old computer that makes it hard to build from source. I am also creating a couple ROMs(One ROM will focus on battery life, the other will focus on features) but I need help with money to get a better computer. Any help will be appreciated!.