Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] my watch doesn't vibrate?

OP JackHanAnLG

7th July 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 73
 
515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Hey guys. When I get a notification my watch doesn't vibrate. It does when I pull down to mute un-mute but not when I get a notification

I can't find anything in the app settings


J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
I'm pretty sure I had to set the app on my phone to vibrate to make the watch vibrate too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyman79uk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Same here unless I'm just not feeling it. Can't find any settings to change it.
7th July 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #4  
idle0095's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 352
 
2,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
You have to make sure the app on the phone has Vib checked off. I also noticed facebook double vibs but hangouts and gmail dont.
8th July 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
mine was vibrating (softly like every one else's) and then it just stopped. I had the box checked and everything seemed to be in order. I had to do a factory reset on the watch and that fixed it

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

btw, I was trying to use the Nato watch straps like i did on my pebble, but the vibrations are so weak that I can't use Nato bands and still feel the vibrations. Any one else having vibration issues to this degree?
8th July 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #6  
soundwave809's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkgangew

mine was vibrating (softly like every one else's) and then it just stopped. I had the box checked and everything seemed to be in order. I had to do a factory reset on the watch and that fixed it

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

btw, I was trying to use the Nato watch straps like i did on my pebble, but the vibrations are so weak that I can't use Nato bands and still feel the vibrations. Any one else having vibration issues to this degree?

Yup, vibrations are way to soft or don't happen at all. The pebble was great with this never missed a notification. Hoping they put out some software update.
9th July 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #7  
trh1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MESA
Thanks Meter: 659
 
2,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave809

Yup, vibrations are way to soft or don't happen at all. The pebble was great with this never missed a notification. Hoping they put out some software update.

There is already a Rom that helps with vibration
9th July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #8  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 95
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyman79uk

I'm pretty sure I had to set the app on my phone to vibrate to make the watch vibrate too.

thanks, that fixed it for me. got the phone on vibrate now, but in the wear-app I chose to mute notifications. Now only my watch vibrates and it works all the time

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes