FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[Q] my watch doesn't vibrate?

548 posts
Thanks Meter: 77
 
By JackHanAnLG, Senior Member on 7th July 2014, 07:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys. When I get a notification my watch doesn't vibrate. It does when I pull down to mute un-mute but not when I get a notification

I can't find anything in the app settings


J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
7th July 2014, 07:41 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I'm pretty sure I had to set the app on my phone to vibrate to make the watch vibrate too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyman79uk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 08:44 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Same here unless I'm just not feeling it. Can't find any settings to change it.
7th July 2014, 09:44 PM |#4  
idle0095's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 364
 
More
You have to make sure the app on the phone has Vib checked off. I also noticed facebook double vibs but hangouts and gmail dont.
8th July 2014, 05:34 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
mine was vibrating (softly like every one else's) and then it just stopped. I had the box checked and everything seemed to be in order. I had to do a factory reset on the watch and that fixed it

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

btw, I was trying to use the Nato watch straps like i did on my pebble, but the vibrations are so weak that I can't use Nato bands and still feel the vibrations. Any one else having vibration issues to this degree?
8th July 2014, 08:35 PM |#6  
soundwave809's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkgangew

mine was vibrating (softly like every one else's) and then it just stopped. I had the box checked and everything seemed to be in order. I had to do a factory reset on the watch and that fixed it

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

btw, I was trying to use the Nato watch straps like i did on my pebble, but the vibrations are so weak that I can't use Nato bands and still feel the vibrations. Any one else having vibration issues to this degree?

Yup, vibrations are way to soft or don't happen at all. The pebble was great with this never missed a notification. Hoping they put out some software update.
9th July 2014, 12:08 AM |#7  
trh1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MESA
Thanks Meter: 660
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave809

Yup, vibrations are way to soft or don't happen at all. The pebble was great with this never missed a notification. Hoping they put out some software update.

There is already a Rom that helps with vibration
9th July 2014, 01:17 AM |#8  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyman79uk

I'm pretty sure I had to set the app on my phone to vibrate to make the watch vibrate too.

thanks, that fixed it for me. got the phone on vibrate now, but in the wear-app I chose to mute notifications. Now only my watch vibrates and it works all the time
20th March 2015, 08:20 AM |#9  
cyrilp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 360
 
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Hi,

I have just added a "make notifications vibration stronger" feature in last SWApp Launcher Wear version:

https://plus.google.com/+CyrilPreiss0/posts/CUX1DsHCTTw
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes