Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Google Camera not working

OP csader

12th July 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Austin, USA
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
When I launch Google Camera (v2.3.019) on my Moto X, I don't see the shutter button card on my G Watch. Any ideas? I've tried rebooting the watch, completely resetting the watch, and resetting the Android Wear app on the phone.
12th July 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csader

When I launch Google Camera (v2.3.019) on my Moto X, I don't see the shutter button card on my G Watch. Any ideas? I've tried rebooting the watch, completely resetting the watch, and resetting the Android Wear app on the phone.

I have the Moto X and have the same problem.
12th July 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #3  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 95

331 posts
More
Hm two Moto X and the same problem. Seems to be connected. I got a Nexus 5 and have no problems at all.
16th July 2014, 08:41 AM   |  #4  
Flag San Tan Valley
Thanks Meter: 541

1,483 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csader

When you open the Google camera app it defaults to lens blur for some reason change the node to camera and see if that works worked for me I was going crazy too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th July 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Austin, USA
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by style154

When you open the Google camera app it defaults to lens blur for some reason change the node to camera and see if that works worked for me I was going crazy too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope, wasn't defaulted to Lens Blur for me on Moto X. Tried switching to Lens Blur and back to Camera and still not loading on G Watch.
21st July 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #6  
Flag Laguna Beach
Thanks Meter: 42

374 posts
More
It can take several seconds before it appears, and sometimes I have to swipe through a few notifications to find it...but it works fine on my S4.
21st July 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #7  
UK
Thanks Meter: 230

694 posts
Had the same, all I did to fix was uninstall and reinstall from play store, job done, you could try clearing the app data though, that might do it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
7th August 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #8  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Has anyone solve the camera issue in which the card will not show on the watch? I am having the same issue as well...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread