Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

watch face that shows battery status for phone and watch?

OP senectus

6th September 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 111
 
838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
I'm looking for a g watch face that at rest shows the battery status for both devices. ..
Had anyone seen that?
6th September 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 16
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Only seen one that will display battery while the screen is active.

Chrono Watch Face for Wear
The Following User Says Thank You to mic18u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 111
 
838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic18u

Only seen one that will display battery while the screen is active.

Chrono Watch Face for Wear

oh nice, thanks
its a little wonky but i'm happy with that till 2.0 hits and we get an api
6th September 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 32
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic18u

Only seen one that will display battery while the screen is active.

Chrono Watch Face for Wear

New default watch face acquired! Thanks!
15th September 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 111
 
838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACastanza

New default watch face acquired! Thanks!


There is a frustrating flaw in the this face.. if I go for a run early in the morning and play music the card on the watchface takes up the bottom third of the screen, covering up the time and battery stats.

The only way to get around that is to stop playing music and close the card

Is designing watch faces hard? Is this something I could slap together in and after noon?
15th September 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #6  
mapatton82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eau Claire
Thanks Meter: 238
 
584 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senectus

There is a frustrating flaw in the this face.. if I go for a run early in the morning and play music the card on the watchface takes up the bottom third of the screen, covering up the time and battery stats.

The only way to get around that is to stop playing music and close the card

Is designing watch faces hard? Is this something I could slap together in and after noon?

It's probably not too difficult but you will still have the same problem. The watch APIs have not been officially released so right now the size of the notification card cannot be changed along with other things.
15th September 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 111
 
838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapatton82

It's probably not too difficult but you will still have the same problem. The watch APIs have not been officially released so right now the size of the notification card cannot be changed along with other things.

If I make a watch face that has the time/date and battery stats on the top half then the music card wont hide ****..
16th September 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
795 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Chrono Watch Face does this.
19th September 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 111
 
838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naplesbill

Chrono Watch Face does this.

yup, that was mentioned above
19th September 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
795 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by senectus

yup, that was mentioned above

Oops. Well I second the recommendation then!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Watch Themes and Apps by ThreadRank