MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Tockle: start tasker apps from your G Watch :)

12th July 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

38 posts
Hi there,

For all the Tasker fans out there; with the Tockle app you can start Tasker tasks straight from your G Watch.
Those who are familiar with Tasker know this makes the G Watch possibilities (almost) endless.

It's in beta right now but works great!
You have to join the Tockle community on Google+ to download:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...21383056703371

Very very happy with this so I thought let's share

I currently only control my lights with my G Watch but many many projects to follow.

*edit: I made a typo in the topic title: apps should obviously be tasks. My bad :s
The Following User Says Thank You to bob*nwk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 94

291 posts
More
Tockle is great and shows real potential, the dev seems really helpful as well.

Trigger is another app that lets you control tasker tasks from Wear, (you need to create a task as if its an NFC trigger and skip the Tag writing stage), then you can choose the task from the companion app that installed on the watch, the good thing about trigger is that you get more than one task to scroll through on one screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...actionlauncher
Last edited by CarsnGadgets; 13th July 2014 at 06:30 PM.
1st August 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #3  
Flag Suffolk
Thanks Meter: 21

432 posts
More
This can be done with the Wearable Widgets app that's been available for a while. Just create a widget for the task you want and just swipe through all the available ones on the watch. Simple.
16th September 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #4  
Hopatcong
Thanks Meter: 52

586 posts
More
being a big user of tasker i love this app esp since all my home lights and garage door are programmed through my tasker along with a million other tasks, quick question does anyone else experience lag time when saying "ok google...start action set"? When i launch it from the side bar its extremely fast and responsive but when trying to do full voice its very laggy in getting to that next screen.

as for the person that mentioned wearable widgets, id much rather this app over that only due to the battery drain that i've seen from that app (wearable widgets)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G Watch Themes and Apps by ThreadRank