Post Reply

Rain Alert Updated for AW

4th September 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
I have been using Rain Alert for a couple of years and enjoy it. They just gave it AW capability. Today where I live we have been having thunderstorms rolling through and it is really handy to not only get an alert about the weather, but also be able to bring up an animated weather map right on my watch to see where the really bad cells are at. They have a free version which is good. I liked it so much that I bought the paid version long ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RainAlert.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (67.0 KB, 181 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bladder61 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #2  
tomh1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 96
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladder61

I have been using Rain Alert for a couple of years and enjoy it. They just gave it AW capability. Today where I live we have been having thunderstorms rolling through and it is really handy to not only get an alert about the weather, but also be able to bring up an animated weather map right on my watch to see where the really bad cells are at. They have a free version which is good. I liked it so much that I bought the paid version long ago.

any link to the app in the play store, because i'm not seeing it.
6th September 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomh1979

any link to the app in the play store, because i'm not seeing it.

Here is a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iener.rain.usa

It might have helped if I called it by it's correct name which is Rain Alarm.
Last edited by Bladder61; 6th September 2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Correction
6th September 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #4  
tomh1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 96
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladder61

Here is a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iener.rain.usa

It might have helped if I called it by it's correct name which is Rain Alarm.

OK, i did find that one already, looks promising, these are the types of apps i like since im into knowing the weather all the time, this will be helpful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Watch Themes and Apps by ThreadRank