Search This thread

mvgadagi

Jan 28, 2011
Bengaluru
While connecting to watch for Adb u have to accept the permission

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

baristaman

Dec 3, 2011
Could someone please help me out on uninstalling this? I've tried "adb uninstall MinuumKeyboard.apk" but I just get a Failure message.

EDIT: Never mind, got it. You need the package name. The correct syntax is "adb uninstall com.whirlscape.minuum".

Last edited:

x1rocket

Jul 30, 2012
But did it install ok? The google driver is unsigned, from memory - if you haven't disabled driver sign reinforcement, it wouldn't have installed.

just disabled it and reinstalled the driver and still get the issue where the device is offline and sometimes hangs on daemon started...

taatoken

Feb 28, 2013
For anyone having trouble installing this try changing step 3. Instead of typing " adb install MinuumKeyboard.apk" in the command prompt u try using "adb install Minuum-Wear-2.8w.apk"(its the new apk file name) in CMD.

Reactions: tintin1892

kornklown69

Jan 21, 2011
Springfield, Missouri
anyone else getting an error where it says the device is offline through and devices, im not sure why its doing that through cmd but when i use say a toolkit it's recognized

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guyz Here are the complete steps to install Minnum Keyboard on your LG G Watch

First You should be having Android Platflorm Tools to use ADB
    Enable Android Debugging in your LG G Watch

1. Enable Android Debugging in your LG G Watch
    2. Connect your LG G Watch
    3. Download Minnum Keyboard here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0a0XyLZjfUxQmdLVDhVTHB2ME0/edit?ct=t(Android_Wear7_15_2014)
    4. Then Install App to your watch using this Command adb install MinuumKeyboard.apk
    5. Then Type “adb shell ime enable com.whirlscape.minuum/.MinuumKeyboardService"
    6. Then Type "adb shell ime set com.whirlscape.minuum/.MinuumKeyboardService"
    No I contacted developers.. They responded where voice reply is there we can replace with this keyboard... But we need to wait still.. As they are working on it
    what are the commands for enabling the google keyboard as default? i have the keyboard sideloaded

After you side load the keyboard apk to your watch you may need to reboot your watch. Mine showed up after following what I posted b4 with a reboot afterward.

I should also mention I use wear messenger to reply or create text.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    I have messed around and got the Google keyboard on my g watch and it works nicely. Swipe makes it much easier to text on the watch. I got the apk from the play store and copied to to my download folder in my sd card then moved to my computer. Then used the side load tool from the development section.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    I installed the app and it worked great. But I could not turn the vibration off. Is there a way to turn it off some where els. Thanks for any help.

It's hard to see, but it's in the minuum settings. And when you have it up, you need to just swipe your finger to the left to 0, and the default vibration value on minuum is 150.