Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Watchface creator!

OP _MinusZero_

16th July 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #61  
shadow49991's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

Hm try again now? I changed the permissions

That works!
Last edited by shadow49991; 16th July 2014 at 05:01 PM.
17th July 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
604 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchexe

Over in the UCCW thread they have a number of watch faces that people have designed. I've taken a few of these and put them on to my LG G Watch without issue.

Check them out, maybe you'll see some you guys like. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=818

All credit goes to the original designers. I'm just sharing what I've found.

how did you pout them? just save the files, open them with what....? and add them into watchface creator?
17th July 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #63  
glitchexe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan_wrc

how did you pout them? just save the files, open them with what....? and add them into watchface creator?

They are just ZIP archives essentially. Open them with your archiver of choice, and extract the images. I used one of the Oakley ones for example. The size was larger than 320x320 so I resized it in GIMP, then copied the saved PNGs to my phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to glitchexe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #64  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SD
Thanks Meter: 789
 
2,377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
I believe you will also need to rotate hour hands with the UCCW files to the 12:00 position, or the time will be 3 hours off. At least that's what happened to me.

Thanks Devs, from my LG G2
17th July 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #65  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 97
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchexe

Over in the UCCW thread they have a number of watch faces that people have designed. I've taken a few of these and put them on to my LG G Watch without issue.

Check them out, maybe you'll see some you guys like. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=818

All credit goes to the original designers. I'm just sharing what I've found.

I have downloaded them all and rotated the pointers. They're not resized yet, dunno if that's an issue or not.
Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kE&usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to spiderflash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #66  
glitchexe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster2369

I believe you will also need to rotate hour hands with the UCCW files to the 12:00 position, or the time will be 3 hours off. At least that's what happened to me.

Thanks Devs, from my LG G2

Yup forgot to mention that step

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

I have downloaded them all and rotated the pointers. They're not resized yet, dunno if that's an issue or not.
Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kE&usp=sharing

Nicely done. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes