Whatsapp Message replies on Android Wear

Search This thread

sixdaysandy

Aug 11, 2010
Birmingham
I installed the version on the WhatsApp website then when I opened up the app it pulled down a new version itself, which then had the reply option.

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007
If you installed the linked apk and there is no reply function, I would recommend to restart the watch and the phone. If it's then still not possible to reply. I would go to Android Wear App on the phone and resync phone apps (that's an option under settings of your paired watch)

That's how the reply option looks:

2eha5a3y.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Tried everything, I even completely reset my watch reinstalled wear app on phone. Re-installed all apps with wearable parts on the phone rebooted my phone. Still nothing.

P.S: The sync option is so very extemely useless. When i reset my watch i have to reinstall *ALL* the apps that have a wearable portion for it to show up (e.g.: runtastic or keep).

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

I installed the version on the WhatsApp website then when I opened up the app it pulled down a new version itself, which then had the reply option.

which version?

Jan 6, 2011
near Aachen
Indeed. I downloaded again from the link above and its smaller in size (2mb) then the version I have stored for install. If you google " whatsapp 2.11.319 apk" you will find several download links.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

daniel_1983x

Sep 13, 2008
and now it's Version 2.11.326

display picture of contact is now HIGH RESOLUTION on the watch!

Last edited:

mvgadagi

Jan 28, 2011
Bengaluru
I wanted reply using minnum. ..I waiting for the update..each time I can't give voice command to reply

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Jan 6, 2011
near Aachen
You will find the link several times some posts up in this thread. :good:

Open it in your phone-browser and click on download. After that you can install the .apk and voila newest version :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Nachtaapje

Tyronnster

Aug 21, 2009
I am having an issue
Downloaded the latest version but when I reply using voice I get an error sorry that didn't work

Edit rebooted it worked

Last edited:

andretan

Jan 6, 2014
Singapore
Hey guys, for those of you using the WhatsApp beta, is it buggy?

Do I need to remove or uninstall my current WhatsApp from the Play Store to be able to use the beta?

Thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts