FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][CM11][dev only] cm-11-UNOFFICIAL-d620 Alpha

24th May 2015, 04:00 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaze

For me it always freeze for a minute or two when downloading apps..smtimes i must take out the battery..too much bugs for faily usage

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app

Never happened to me. After i fixed google SystemUpdateService wakelock this rom works perfectly.

I suggest to keep an eye on betterbatterystats to see what's wrong on your device

24th May 2015, 08:18 PM |#502  
Flag Carcare
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewbons

Never happened to me. After i fixed google SystemUpdateService wakelock this rom works perfectly.

I suggest to keep an eye on betterbatterystats to see what's wrong on your device

May I ask you how to fix this wakelock? I tried to Google it but I got no results
24th May 2015, 08:38 PM |#503  
Flag Ruma

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiz

May I ask you how to fix this wakelock? I tried to Google it but I got no results

http://foxdeploy.com/2014/10/06/reso...-your-battery/
The Following User Says Thank You to wujaklija For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2015, 09:57 PM |#504  

More
Quote:

Just download DisableService from playstore, then go on playservive and check systemupdate. Always check on betterbatterstats for further information.

BTW, when i have some free time (next month perhaps) i will start developing a working CM11. It would be my first time but at the moment we need an active CM developer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrewbons For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 05:47 AM |#505  
Flag "onname city" near to Prague ;)
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Deleted

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Quote:

Try CPA ROM, it's based on CM11 , and it's build in wakelock and more functions like undervolt CPU - works with new CM 11 kernel great.
I thing CPA is better than cm11/cm12.(what I tested) It's best ROM for me for d620r.

But dev.stop working on it

25th May 2015, 11:57 PM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoytazZer CZ

Deleted

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Try CPA ROM, it's based on CM11 , and it's build in wakelock and more functions like undervolt CPU - works with new CM 11 kernel great.
I thing CPA is better than cm11/cm12.(what I tested) It's best ROM for me for d620r.

But dev.stop working on it

1) It is NOT based on CyanogenMod, but on Paranoid
2) CrystalPA is just a failure project, just go for the main ones only (CyanogenMod, Paranoid or AOKP)

I suggest to stay on CyanogenMod because it's the closest thing to AOSP. And Google knows it better

If you want a brand new world, you can go for MIUI (still based on CM, still a good choice)
26th May 2015, 10:14 AM |#507  
Flag "onname city" near to Prague ;)
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewbons

1) It is NOT based on CyanogenMod, but on Paranoid
2) CrystalPA is just a failure project, just go for the main ones only (CyanogenMod, Paranoid or AOKP)

I suggest to stay on CyanogenMod because it's the closest thing to AOSP. And Google knows it better

If you want a brand new world, you can go for MIUI (still based on CM, still a good choice)

Yeah it's true , sorry my mistake, thanks for answer :thumbup: but CPA is close to aosp too ,like Cm(a lot of think for cm working on it) ,I thing.
, I tried miui it's not bad I will test it again , it's look good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, cm11, cyanogenmod, kit kat
Previous Thread Next Thread