Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 64gb Microsd XC support? and Did External2Internal app works?

Tip us?

faidesk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] 64gb Microsd XC support? and Did External2Internal app works?

did anyone try a 64gb sdcard in this phone? is this work? more specific the D625 model, the one of Mexico and Brazil

and this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...codlab.int2ext anyone try this one before?

sry for my bad and rude to read english haha, God bless you

Vagelis1608
Old
(Last edited by Vagelis1608; 21st July 2014 at 05:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 95
I think that the G2 Mini supports up to 32GB SD(HC). If you have the 64GB SDHC already then try it.
I don't know about the app.

BTW, I think it's called SDHC, not SDXC
Click the "Thanks" button if Ihelped!

Click on the image!

==========

Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy 5 Europa (GT-I5500) [CM11] --Rooted--
Samsung Vodafone 360 H1 (GT-I8320) [CM7.2] --Rooted--
LG G2 Mini (LG-D620r) [Stock 4.4.2] --Not Rooted-- w/ Xposed installed, for more info click here

==========

Translated Apps (to Greek):
SD Maid
[Xposed] App Settings

rpul
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis1608 View Post
BTW, I think it's called SDHC, not SDXC
XC is the new generation, after HC.
The Following User Says Thank You to rpul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vagelis1608
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpul View Post
XC is the new generation, after HC.
Very interesting. I didn't knew that.
Thanks for telling me .

Anyway, my previus post is still my awnser.
Click the "Thanks" button if Ihelped!

Click on the image!

==========

Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy 5 Europa (GT-I5500) [CM11] --Rooted--
Samsung Vodafone 360 H1 (GT-I8320) [CM7.2] --Rooted--
LG G2 Mini (LG-D620r) [Stock 4.4.2] --Not Rooted-- w/ Xposed installed, for more info click here

==========

Translated Apps (to Greek):
SD Maid
[Xposed] App Settings

Rephosix
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I don't suggest you use that app, if i were you i'd rather use GL to SD is made especially for games. After you install one game and put the files on the internal SD, you open the GLTOSD and you should be able to move it to the EXT-SD ( of course if the 64GB SD is supported ), but after you MUST open the game from the GLTOSD, else it will bug and the game's files are going to be stuck both in your internal SD and EXT SD( it happened to me and it's nasty because you won't be able to delete them, you'll have to use KDZ to erase them from your Internal SD and for the files left on the EXT-SD, sadly you'll have to format it )
BTW, i don't think it matters the generation of the SD, so i'd suggest to buy a 32 GB( i have one, and it's very good), but if you already have the 64, can you tell us if it works?

barqqlsky89
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I have a 64gb Sandisk card UHS-1 and it works great. Unfortunately, the phone does not support exFAT, so you need to format to fat. The result is that you are limited to 4GB per file. And that's all
Phone: LG G2 Mini
Rom: Stock 4.4.2 rooted

Sorry for my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to barqqlsky89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faidesk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
yep, XC is the new generation with rate of transfer up to 30 mb/s or more in laboratorys, of course it doesnt work in real life haha, and yes i already have mine working in a relay 4g and it works pretty good, i dont have the g2 mini (d625) yet, im trying to buy it haha, ill try GL to SD cuz yep, im gamer, ty for the tip and, for last but not less important lot of thanks for confirm the compability, thats bad that only in fat can work, but maybe in this model d625 can work in exfat cuz, is working in a relay 4g and is of the generation of s2, i guess it will work in exfat (hopefully), ty for answer, God bless you guys