Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[Q] 64gb Microsd XC support? and Did External2Internal app works?

OP faidesk

21st July 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

25 posts
More
did anyone try a 64gb sdcard in this phone? is this work? more specific the D625 model, the one of Mexico and Brazil

and this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...codlab.int2ext anyone try this one before?

sry for my bad and rude to read english haha, God bless you
21st July 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 135

633 posts
More
I think that the G2 Mini supports up to 32GB SD(HC). If you have the 64GB SDHC already then try it.
I don't know about the app.

BTW, I think it's called SDHC, not SDXC
Last edited by Vagelis1608; 21st July 2014 at 05:16 PM.
21st July 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis1608

BTW, I think it's called SDHC, not SDXC

XC is the new generation, after HC.
The Following User Says Thank You to rpul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #4  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 135

633 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpul

XC is the new generation, after HC.

Very interesting. I didn't knew that.
Thanks for telling me .

Anyway, my previus post is still my awnser.
21st July 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

64 posts
I don't suggest you use that app, if i were you i'd rather use GL to SD is made especially for games. After you install one game and put the files on the internal SD, you open the GLTOSD and you should be able to move it to the EXT-SD ( of course if the 64GB SD is supported ), but after you MUST open the game from the GLTOSD, else it will bug and the game's files are going to be stuck both in your internal SD and EXT SD( it happened to me and it's nasty because you won't be able to delete them, you'll have to use KDZ to erase them from your Internal SD and for the files left on the EXT-SD, sadly you'll have to format it )
BTW, i don't think it matters the generation of the SD, so i'd suggest to buy a 32 GB( i have one, and it's very good), but if you already have the 64, can you tell us if it works?
21st July 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #6  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
More
I have a 64gb Sandisk card UHS-1 and it works great. Unfortunately, the phone does not support exFAT, so you need to format to fat. The result is that you are limited to 4GB per file. And that's all
The Following User Says Thank You to barqqlsky89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

25 posts
More
yep, XC is the new generation with rate of transfer up to 30 mb/s or more in laboratorys, of course it doesnt work in real life haha, and yes i already have mine working in a relay 4g and it works pretty good, i dont have the g2 mini (d625) yet, im trying to buy it haha, ill try GL to SD cuz yep, im gamer, ty for the tip and, for last but not less important lot of thanks for confirm the compability, thats bad that only in fat can work, but maybe in this model d625 can work in exfat cuz, is working in a relay 4g and is of the generation of s2, i guess it will work in exfat (hopefully), ty for answer, God bless you guys

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread