FORUMS

Best Camera Setup in Cyanogenmod (11,12,12.1)

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By Martiz, Member on 8th July 2015, 08:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everyone! I wanted to open this thread to discuss one (and lately nearly the only) problem of cyano 11 12 or 12.1: camera quality.
I know, it is not possible to obtain the quality of stock rom taken pictures because of different apk implementations ecc, but maybe changing some values in a dedicated app would go near the wanted result.
I messed around a bit and read somethings, but nothing that could at least go near to stock camera apk results.
Have you got any idea, tricks or anything to get better pictures with Cyanogenmod?
Write them here

Sent from my LG-D620 using Tapatalk

3rd August 2015, 09:41 PM |#2  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiz

Hi everyone! I wanted to open this thread to discuss one (and lately nearly the only) problem of cyano 11 12 or 12.1: camera quality.
I know, it is not possible to obtain the quality of stock rom taken pictures because of different apk implementations ecc, but maybe changing some values in a dedicated app would go near the wanted result.
I messed around a bit and read somethings, but nothing that could at least go near to stock camera apk results.
Have you got any idea, tricks or anything to get better pictures with Cyanogenmod?
Write them here

Sent from my LG-D620 using Tapatalk

That is camera from OnePlus One ,it lot easiest for setup and use, should work on all CM rom
Attached Files
File Type: apk Cameranext-2.0.004.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.94 MB, 194 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Boki11111 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2015, 01:34 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Carcare
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boki11111

That is camera from OnePlus One ,it lot easiest for setup and use, should work on all CM rom

I'll try that one, thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)