bricked lg g2 d620 help

Search This thread

Teamsvg

Jul 22, 2014
Hello,
today i tried to root my phone who runs on kitkat 44.2 and i v'e made a big mistake
i wanted to make my phone look like the g3
now its rooted but while it got in recovery i didnt know how to select the options so what i did was
i took my battery out and now i tried to get it on again and it won't
it doensn't want to get in recovery nothing
when i connect it with my phone it shows that its connected
i don't know what to do can someone help me pleasss i want it back like the beginning without the root pleas :((((((

Zaaap72

May 2, 2012
Amberg
Sorry @Teamsvg,

but with this description no one can help you.

Please explain what you did.
How did you root?
What did you do to make it G3 like?
Did you flash anything?

I can not believe it bricked because of pulling the battery while in recovery, because I did the same when my phone was all stock and nothing wrong happened.

You may try: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=54325341

Regards,
Zaaap

Last edited:

Teamsvg

Jul 22, 2014
hi

Sorry @Teamsvg,

How did you root?
Did you flash anything?

I can not believe it bricked because of pulling the battery while in recovery, because I did the same when my phone was all stock and nothing wrong happened.

Regards,
Zaaap

hi, thnks for replying
this is what i tried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KINp9v_GN3o
i didn't enable usb debugging ...

Teamsvg

Jul 22, 2014
zaap

Sorry @Teamsvg,

How did you root?
Did you flash anything?

Regards,
Zaaap

My phone is like this: you the screen is black, i forgot to enable usb debugging because i tried to root it in my phone so i ddin't need my computer, i can't get in download mode or recovery nothing ! i tried the buttns( and no my buttons works fine) how can i fix this? the link you've send me ask me to put my phone in download mode : "if your device is bricked and can't boot you'll have to enter the Download Mode, to do that just keep holding the Vol. Up button while inserting the USB cable in the phone( The USB cable must be already plugged into the PC while doing that), and you keep it until you go into the Download Mode."

but it can't ...

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
My phone is like this: you the screen is black, i forgot to enable usb debugging because i tried to root it in my phone so i ddin't need my computer, i can't get in download mode or recovery nothing ! i tried the buttns( and no my buttons works fine) how can i fix this? the link you've send me ask me to put my phone in download mode : "if your device is bricked and can't boot you'll have to enter the Download Mode, to do that just keep holding the Vol. Up button while inserting the USB cable in the phone( The USB cable must be already plugged into the PC while doing that), and you keep it until you go into the Download Mode."

but it can't ...

autoirec is onyl for g2.. not mini. becouse we have locked bootloaders custom recoverys doesnt work. something similiar happened to my phone. i can tell you by confedens that first of all it doesnt sound that you are familiar with custom recoverys and stuff and that you have hard bricked your phone. i had to send mine in after 2 days of trying to make it start again. it is broken. and if you take it to service i wouldnt tell them what you did or that you rooted it.

powermetza

Sep 13, 2012
Transylvania
Try this. If you phone is detected under sdb or sdc you have a chance to unbrick your phone.

I attached the files needed to unbrick G2 mini:
sbl1.img
aboot.img
rpm.img
tz.img
recovery.img - download from here.
Be very careful. The order of partitions for our phone is different from the LG G2. So then you use "gdisk -l /dev/sdb" command, find the partitions numbers of each file attached, and use that number in dd command.

I do not know why on tutorial for G2 there is a warning not to flash original recovery.img on recovery partition. So my advice is to flash all partition except recovery.img and see if your phone enter download mode. If not, flash recovery.img, you have nothing to lose.
If the phone enter download mode flash kdz.

Attachments

• aboot.img
    2 MB · Views: 636
  • rpm.img
    512 KB · Views: 523
  • sbl1.img
    1 MB · Views: 542
  • tz.img
    512 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
Reactions: billavg

ircmaniaco

Aug 14, 2014
Try this. If you phone is detected under sdb or sdc you have a chance to unbrick your phone.

sbl1.img
aboot.img
rpm.img
tz.img
Be very careful. The order of partitions for our phone is different from the LG G2. So then you use "gdisk -l /dev/sdb" command, find the partitions numbers of each file attached, and use that number in dd command.

I do not know why on tutorial for G2 there is a warning not to flash original recovery.img on recovery partition. So my advice is to flash all partition except recovery.img and see if your phone enter download mode. If not, flash recovery.img, you have nothing to lose.

Can i use this files on G2 Mini D618?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sbl1.img
    aboot.img
    rpm.img
    tz.img