Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

No custom ROMs?

OP nch26

29th July 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Probably won't be any custom roms either since G2 Mini is confirmed to get Android L, therefore by October all custom roms will be obsolete. You can expect work to start after Google releases Android L in September and G2 Mini gets it which should be somewhere in October.
15th August 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #12  
jfpsb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviance1337

Probably won't be any custom roms either since G2 Mini is confirmed to get Android L, therefore by October all custom roms will be obsolete. You can expect work to start after Google releases Android L in September and G2 Mini gets it which should be somewhere in October.

Where was that confirmed? oO
16th August 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Info 2 Custom Rom
I developed custom rom but I need help who wants to help write in whatsapp 998909391579
I already have deodex
And also there are instructions on how to unlock the boot loader and put recowery cwm ... I have it worth Lg G2 Mini D618
16th August 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker5

I developed custom rom but I need help who wants to help write in whatsapp 998909391579
I already have deodex
And also there are instructions on how to unlock the boot loader and put recowery cwm ... I have it worth Lg G2 Mini D618

What exactly do you need help with? Testing and feedback or? What's the progress so far ? Is it booting?

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Free mobile app
17th August 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbakke

What exactly do you need help with? Testing and feedback or? What's the progress so far ? Is it booting?

I have the source files from quarx but do not know how to use them and do my firmware on a different principle .. If anyone knows how to use them here
http*s://g*i*thub.co*m/Qu*arx2k/android_kernel_lge_msm8226
http*s://gi*th*ub.c*om/Quarx*2k/an*droid_device_lg_w7ds
Clear *
These should help in promoting the custom rom
18th August 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #16  
Zaaap72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 159
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker5

I have the source files from quarx but do not know how to use them and do my firmware on a different principle .. If anyone knows how to use them here
http*s://g*i*thub.co*m/Qu*arx2k/android_kernel_lge_msm8226
http*s://gi*th*ub.c*om/Quarx*2k/an*droid_device_lg_w7ds
Clear *
These should help in promoting the custom rom


Follow this guide to set up your build environment.

Get the 'local_manifest_w7.xml' put it in your .repo/local_manifests folder.
Make a 'repo sync'
It will update your CM source with the w7 device tree developed by Quarx.

Then you can compile CM11 for w7 on your pc using 'brunch w7'.
It complied with no errors on my ubuntu box.

Then you can follow this guide to port it to G2 mini:
How To Port CyanogenMod Android To Your Own Device

Good luck!
Last edited by Zaaap72; 18th August 2014 at 01:59 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes