Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER AND DOWNLOAD MODE ON D625

OP xxurieljonxx

21st January 2015, 09:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
UNLOCK BOOTLOADER AND DOWNLOAD MODE ON D625

Preparation: On Computer, with no cellphone connected on PC

1- Create a folder named "LG Flash Tools 2014" where to copy downloads, download and install LG Flash Tools. Download ADB Shell and decompress those 3 files onto the folder "LG Flash Tool 2014"
2- Download and install D625 drivers onto PC.
3- Download a clean ROM, Firmware from LG G2 Mini D625 *(D62510a_00.kdz) of August*, put it on the same folder as before for later access.
4- Download and Save TowelRoot V1.
5- Programs for instalation of clean ROM: LG Flash Tool 2014, LG Mobile Support Tool.
NOTE: The rom is universal containing all languages and configurations of countries that can be selected at first setup of cellphone.


With everything ready, let's procede to the computer...
1- Open CMD Prompt in Administrator Mode. Photo 1 (translator note: search "cmd" in Windows 7/8, right click, Run as Administrator)
2- With the open promt, connect the cellphone to the PC having Debugging Mode enabled and battery charged
3- Follow the steps in Photo 1.
Attachment 3126842

4- If everything goes right the cellphone should restart. The screen will be black, don't be scared that means the cellphone is waiting to be recognized on the PC with the unlocker bootloader.
5- Open the Device Manager, the cellphone will be there as a question mark with Fastboot written, right click onto that, Update Driver, Get Driver Manually and search driver into the drive C: - Program Files (x86) - LG Electronics - LG United Mobile Driver, install as Android Sooner Single Adb Interface. Windows will ask if you really want to install that driver, confirm it that way.
Attachment 3126855


7 – Ready. Bootloader Unlocked and Download Mode Unlocked.
8- Now here starts the clean rom instalation. (I recommend watching the instalation videos)

Beginning the ROM Instalatin: Unplug the cellphone from PC, remove the battery and put it again, leaving the USB cable only plugged at the PC.

In the cellphone leave pressed the "volume +" button and plug the USB cable at the cellphone, the Download Mode should appear in blue and the system will wait for the clean ROM to install,

Now follow the steps in the video. And Good Luck.

NOTE: If a dead Android appears after the installation on the computer, don't panic, leave it until 100% normally, don't touch it, after reboot the cellphone will continue intalation and setup



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desbloquear bootloader e modo donwload no d625.

Preparação: No computador. Sem o celular conectado no pc.

1- Crie uma pasta chamada LG Flash Tools 2014 na pasta downloads, baixe o LG Flash Tools 2014 e instale depois feche. baixe o adb shell e descompacte os 3 arquivos para a pasta LG Flash Tools 2014.
2- Baixe e instale os drivers do d625 no pc.
3- Baixe a ROM limpa, Firmaware do LG G2 Mini D625 *(D62510a_00.kdz) de agosto*, coloque numa pasta para fácil acesso mais tarde.
4- Baixe e deixe guardado o towel root v1.
5- Programas para instalaçao da rom limpa: lg flash tool 2014, lg mobile suport tool.
*nota: a rom é universal contendo todos os idiomas e configurações de todos os países q pod ser mudado normalmente no começo da instalação no celular.

Com tudo pronto, vamos ao procedimento ainda no computador...
1- Abra o CMD Prompt de comando em modo executar como administrador. Foto 1
2- Com o prompt aberto, Conecte o celular no pc com o modo depuração usb ligado e em carregar bateria.
3- Siga os passos da foto 1.
Click image for larger version

Name:	8DC.png
Views:	204
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3126842

4- Fazendo tudo correto, o celular vai reiniciar. E ficar com a tela preta, não se assuste a tela preta significa q o celular está esperando ser reconhecido no pc com o bootloader desbloqueado.
5- Abra o gerenciador de dispositivos, o celular vai ficar com um interrogação escrito fastboot, clique com botão direito, atualizar driver, procurar drive manualmente ou buscar drive ou com disco... C: - Program Files (x86) - LG Electronics - LG United Mobile Driver, instalar Android Sooner Single Adb Interface. Windows vai perguntar se que realmente instalar esse driver, vc diz q sim, instalar mesmo assim. Foto 2Click image for larger version

Name:	foto 2.png
Views:	164
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	3126855


7 – pronto. Bootloader desbloqueado e modo download desbloqueado.
8 – agora aqui começa a instalação da rom limpa. (Recomendo ver vídeos da instalação.)
Começando a instalação da rom: desconecte o celular do pc, retire a bateria e a coloque de novo, deixe o cabo usb conectado somente no pc.
No celular deixe pressionado o botão de volume + ^ e conecte a ponta cabo usb no celular, o modo download vai aparecer em azul e o sistema vai ficar esperando a instalação do android da rom limpa.
Agora só seguir os passos do vídeo. E boa sorte.
Nota: caso depois da instalação pelo computador apareça o android morto, não se assuste, deixe até 100% normalmente, não mexa, depois só reiniciar o celular q ele continua a instalação e configuração.
Last edited by wedgess; Today at 04:09 PM. Reason: added english
The Following User Says Thank You to xxurieljonxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 10:10 PM   |  #2  
Vagelis1608's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 199
 
852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Can you, please, only post in English?
(You can use Google Translate if you want )

Sent from my D620r [Stock 4.4.2]
22nd January 2015, 08:40 PM   |  #3  
Vagelis1608's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 199
 
852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
[QUOTE=xxurieljonxx;58352116]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis1608

Can you, please, only post in English?
(You can use Google Translate if you want )

Sent from my D620r [Stock 4.4.2][/QUO

Não. usa o tradutor você.

Well, I am sorry but the forum is only in English :/

Sent from my D620r [Stock 4.4.2]
The Following User Says Thank You to Vagelis1608 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2015, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
My somewhat loose translation (my portuguese is a little rusty), got to be a little helpful to english speaker devs and users even if sometime they're a bit rude to us non-english-speaking people.

I'm the first to recognize the D625 is generally ignored and I'm tempted myself to post in my language as the interest and help from non-latinamerican users in this case is stunningly inexistent

What videos are you talking about on your tutorial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxurieljonxx

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER AND DOWNLOAD MODE ON D625

Preparation: On Computer, with no cellphone connected on PC

1- Create a folder named "LG Flash Tools 2014" where to copy downloads, download and install LG Flash Tools. Download ADB Shell and decompress those 3 files onto the folder "LG Flash Tool 2014"
2- Download and install D625 drivers onto PC.
3- Download a clean ROM, Firmware from LG G2 Mini D625 *(D62510a_00.kdz) of August*, put it on the same folder as before for later access.
4- Download and Save TowelRoot V1.
5- Programs for instalation of clean ROM: LG Flash Tool 2014, LG Mobile Support Tool.
NOTE: The rom is universal containing all languages and configurations of countries that can be selected at first setup of cellphone.


With everything ready, let's procede to the computer...
1- Open CMD Prompt in Administrator Mode. Photo 1 (translator note: search "cmd" in Windows 7/8, right click, Run as Administrator)
2- With the open promt, connect the cellphone to the PC having Debugging Mode enabled and battery charged
3- Follow the steps in Photo 1.
Attachment 3126842

4- If everything goes right the cellphone should restart. The screen will be black, don't be scared that means the cellphone is waiting to be recognized on the PC with the unlocker bootloader.
5- Open the Device Manager, the cellphone will be there as a question mark with Fastboot written, right click onto that, Update Driver, Get Driver Manually and search driver into the drive C: - Program Files (x86) - LG Electronics - LG United Mobile Driver, install as Android Sooner Single Adb Interface. Windows will ask if you really want to install that driver, confirm it that way.
Attachment 3126855


7 – Ready. Bootloader Unlocked and Download Mode Unlocked.
8- Now here starts the clean rom instalation. (I recommend watching the instalation videos)

Beginning the ROM Instalatin: Unplug the cellphone from PC, remove the battery and put it again, leaving the USB cable only plugged at the PC.

In the cellphone leave pressed the "volume +" button and plug the USB cable at the cellphone, the Download Mode should appear in blue and the system will wait for the clean ROM to install,

Now follow the steps in the video. And Good Luck.

NOTE: If a dead Android appears after the installation on the computer, don't panic, leave it until 100% normally, don't touch it, after reboot the cellphone will continue intalation and setup

Last edited by gipikay; 23rd January 2015 at 06:31 PM.
23rd January 2015, 07:52 PM   |  #5  
Vagelis1608's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 199
 
852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipikay

My somewhat loose translation (my portuguese is a little rusty), got to be a little helpful to english speaker devs and users even if sometime they're a bit rude to us non-english-speaking people.

I'm the first to recognize the D625 is generally ignored and I'm tempted myself to post in my language as the interest and help from non-latinamerican users in this case is stunningly inexistent

What videos are you talking about on your tutorial?

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier, but not everyone knows Portuguese. That's the only reason why I told him to write in English

Sent from my D620r [Stock 4.4.2]
The Following User Says Thank You to Vagelis1608 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 05:20 PM   |  #6  
RedArch's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Thanks for this post!!! Does it work? The bootloader gets unlocked?
25th January 2015, 07:50 PM   |  #7  
guidoido004's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 213
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxurieljonxx

Desbloquear bootloader e modo donwload no d625.

Preparação: No computador. Sem o celular conectado no pc.

1- Crie uma pasta chamada LG Flash Tools 2014 na pasta downloads, baixe o LG Flash Tools 2014 e instale depois feche. baixe o adb shell e descompacte os 3 arquivos para a pasta LG Flash Tools 2014.
2- Baixe e instale os drivers do d625 no pc.
3- Baixe a ROM limpa, Firmaware do LG G2 Mini D625 *(D62510a_00.kdz) de agosto*, coloque numa pasta para fácil acesso mais tarde.
4- Baixe e deixe guardado o towel root v1.
5- Programas para instalaçao da rom limpa: lg flash tool 2014, lg mobile suport tool.
*nota: a rom é universal contendo todos os idiomas e configurações de todos os países q pod ser mudado normalmente no começo da instalação no celular.

Com tudo pronto, vamos ao procedimento ainda no computador...
1- Abra o CMD Prompt de comando em modo executar como administrador. Foto 1
2- Com o prompt aberto, Conecte o celular no pc com o modo depuração usb ligado e em carregar bateria.
3- Siga os passos da foto 1.
Attachment 3126842

4- Fazendo tudo correto, o celular vai reiniciar. E ficar com a tela preta, não se assuste a tela preta significa q o celular está esperando ser reconhecido no pc com o bootloader desbloqueado.
5- Abra o gerenciador de dispositivos, o celular vai ficar com um interrogação escrito fastboot, clique com botão direito, atualizar driver, procurar drive manualmente ou buscar drive ou com disco... C: - Program Files (x86) - LG Electronics - LG United Mobile Driver, instalar Android Sooner Single Adb Interface. Windows vai perguntar se que realmente instalar esse driver, vc diz q sim, instalar mesmo assim. Foto 2Attachment 3126855


7 – pronto. Bootloader desbloqueado e modo download desbloqueado.
8 – agora aqui começa a instalação da rom limpa. (Recomendo ver vídeos da instalação.)
Começando a instalação da rom: desconecte o celular do pc, retire a bateria e a coloque de novo, deixe o cabo usb conectado somente no pc.
No celular deixe pressionado o botão de volume + ^ e conecte a ponta cabo usb no celular, o modo download vai aparecer em azul e o sistema vai ficar esperando a instalação do android da rom limpa.
Agora só seguir os passos do vídeo. E boa sorte.
Nota: caso depois da instalação pelo computador apareça o android morto, não se assuste, deixe até 100% normalmente, não mexa, depois só reiniciar o celular q ele continua a instalação e configuração.

acredito que sei o que seja o passo 6, mas de qualquer jeito, ficou faltando esta informação no seu tutorial. ^^

In English: i believe i know what step 6 is, tho it is missing from your tutorial.
Today, 03:50 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
this in not bootloader unlocker is only download mode unclok

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes