Search This thread

icez1331

Jun 30, 2013
Lg g2 mini
android 4.4.2
kernel 3.4.0+
kot49i.a1397623902
software v10c-esa-xx

could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc

Zaaap72

May 2, 2012
Amberg
could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc
And why would you need a special rom for that?

Link2SD works perfect on our phone.
Didn't test Folder Mount, but i'm quite sure it will work, too.

And there are lots of tutorials how to disable/freeze/uninstall unwanted apps.

All you need is root.
All you need to do is read!

There are enough threads about it.

Reactions: Lucas.sanchez

SUPERSAIYAN98

Jul 7, 2014

All you need is root.

Nope. Link2SD doesn't work on my g2 mini d618. Keep getting I/O error when creating link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :confused:

KuroHaki

Sep 23, 2014
Marseille
There's no "gaming rom" but you can look for someone to port slimkat rom, this rom is slim, fast, perfect for games (this is my opinion :eek:)

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
Moving the data files from the game with different xposed modules, swap ram, cleaning cache or other stuff can also help a lot if you're to play games.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All you need is root.