Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[q] lg g2 mini d618 gaming rom request 4.4.2

OP icez1331

1st September 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Lg g2 mini
android 4.4.2
kernel 3.4.0+
kot49i.a1397623902
software v10c-esa-xx

could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc
2nd September 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #2  
Zaaap72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 159
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icez1331

could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc

And why would you need a special rom for that?

Link2SD works perfect on our phone.
Didn't test Folder Mount, but i'm quite sure it will work, too.

And there are lots of tutorials how to disable/freeze/uninstall unwanted apps.

All you need is root.
All you need to do is read!

There are enough threads about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaaap72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaap72

And why would you need a special rom for that?

Link2SD works perfect on our phone.
Didn't test Folder Mount, but i'm quite sure it will work, too.

And there are lots of tutorials how to disable/freeze/uninstall unwanted apps.

All you need is root.
All you need to do is read!

There are enough threads about it.

Nope. Link2SD doesn't work on my g2 mini d618. Keep getting I/O error when creating link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
17th September 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #4  
Zaaap72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 159
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSAIYAN98

Nope. Link2SD doesn't work on my g2 mini d618. Keep getting I/O error when creating link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Yes.
RTFM

Root -> prepared SD-Card (2 partitions, second with ext4)
Last edited by Zaaap72; 17th September 2014 at 06:53 AM.
17th September 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaap72

Yes.
RTFM

Root -> prepared SD-Card (2 partitions, second with ext4)

Thanks for the feedback.

What's the difference between ext2 and ext4? I've read that ext4 isn't good for the SD card life. Is it true?
26th September 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
More
There's no "gaming rom" but you can look for someone to port slimkat rom, this rom is slim, fast, perfect for games (this is my opinion )
26th September 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Moving the data files from the game with different xposed modules, swap ram, cleaning cache or other stuff can also help a lot if you're to play games.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes