Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Rom stock lg d625

15th September 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macxsico

hi im from mexico i have lg g2 mini(d625) originallly in iusacell operator, if you want download your respectly o.s or rom enter this page lg-firmware-rom in this page you must enter your imei and automatically downnload the KDZ archive , you need: LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix, LGUnitedMobileDriver_S51MAN312AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.1 2.3 and LGPCSuite_Setup search en google or youtube

Ok, we know that. We´re searching for a "no logo" stock rom, that means an original rom without carrier modifications, no telcel, no iusacell, no claro, no vivo, etc ,etc. Some carriers just made few changes, the first sign of it is at startup there´s no carrier logo and only LG´s animation appear. This exist obviusly, but there´s still no links around.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread