[Q] 64gb Microsd XC support? and Did External2Internal app works?

Search This thread

Rephosix

Jun 1, 2014
I don't suggest you use that app, if i were you i'd rather use GL to SD is made especially for games. After you install one game and put the files on the internal SD, you open the GLTOSD and you should be able to move it to the EXT-SD ( of course if the 64GB SD is supported ), but after you MUST open the game from the GLTOSD, else it will bug and the game's files are going to be stuck both in your internal SD and EXT SD( it happened to me and it's nasty because you won't be able to delete them, you'll have to use KDZ to erase them from your Internal SD and for the files left on the EXT-SD, sadly you'll have to format it )
BTW, i don't think it matters the generation of the SD, so i'd suggest to buy a 32 GB( i have one, and it's very good), but if you already have the 64, can you tell us if it works? :D

barqqlsky89

Jul 27, 2010
Gdańsk
I have a 64gb Sandisk card UHS-1 and it works great. Unfortunately, the phone does not support exFAT, so you need to format to fat. The result is that you are limited to 4GB per file. And that's all :)

Reactions: Vagelis1608

faidesk

Sep 4, 2011
yep, XC is the new generation with rate of transfer up to 30 mb/s or more in laboratorys, of course it doesnt work in real life haha, and yes i already have mine working in a relay 4g and it works pretty good, i dont have the g2 mini (d625) yet, im trying to buy it haha, ill try GL to SD cuz yep, im gamer, ty for the tip and, for last but not less important lot of thanks for confirm the compability, thats bad that only in fat can work, but maybe in this model d625 can work in exfat cuz, is working in a relay 4g and is of the generation of s2, i guess it will work in exfat (hopefully), ty for answer, God bless you guys

Top Liked Posts