[HELP] stuck in Mini OS 3.0

Search This thread

cretu01

Jul 10, 2014
I accessed Hidden Menu with 3845#*620#and clicked on Device Test.
Now my device rebooted and showed Mini OS 3.0
Every time I reboot it is stuck in this "OS". The are multiple options but all of them except All Auto Test - Partial have (+power) and i can't click them. What does that mean? There's also an option Normal Boot.
Please help! :(

Last edited:

Rephosix

Jun 1, 2014
I accessed Hidden Menu with 3845#*620#and clicked on Device Test.
Now my device rebooted and showed Mini OS 3.0
Every time I reboot it is stuck in this "OS". The are multiple options but all of them except All Auto Test - Partial have (+power) and i can't click them. What does that mean? There's also an option Normal Boot.
Please help! :(
Try the normal boot options, if it doesn't work use KDZ, it won't wipe anything.

newtonuy

Jul 10, 2014
Same problem here :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I have found the solution:

Hold the power button pressed and then choose the "Normal boot" option. :victory::victory:

cretu01

Jul 10, 2014

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Hold the power button pressed and then choose the "Normal boot" option. :victory::victory:
i first thought to press the screen and then the power button. Thanks a lot! :D
I am sad that i did a factory reset and flashed kdz. Lost everything trying to find solutions! ;(

Rephosix

Jun 1, 2014
i first thought to press the screen and then the power button. Thanks a lot! :D
I am sad that i did a factory reset and flashed kdz. Lost everything trying to find solutions! ;(
DUDE, i SAID that you DON'T have to do a factory reset because KDZ would still work after....(Daca intelegi la ce ma refer :laugh: )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thank you newtonuy

I love you. This worked thank you for your help