FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[q] lg g2 mini d618 gaming rom request 4.4.2

1st September 2014, 03:58 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lg g2 mini
android 4.4.2
kernel 3.4.0+
kot49i.a1397623902
software v10c-esa-xx

could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc
 
 
2nd September 2014, 03:54 PM |#2  
Zaaap72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icez1331

could someone here develop a gaming rom for this g2 mini i hope that we could transfer the big files to sd card and i'm hoping to use the software "link to sd" because i could only use this app folder mount on it and last is that could we shutdown the unnecessary default apps it eats most of its ram thanks godbless if someone needs the stock rom just pm me i have one g2 mini d618 stock rom at my pc

And why would you need a special rom for that?

Link2SD works perfect on our phone.
Didn't test Folder Mount, but i'm quite sure it will work, too.

And there are lots of tutorials how to disable/freeze/uninstall unwanted apps.

All you need is root.
All you need to do is read!

There are enough threads about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaaap72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 04:17 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaap72

And why would you need a special rom for that?

Link2SD works perfect on our phone.
Didn't test Folder Mount, but i'm quite sure it will work, too.

And there are lots of tutorials how to disable/freeze/uninstall unwanted apps.

All you need is root.
All you need to do is read!

There are enough threads about it.

Nope. Link2SD doesn't work on my g2 mini d618. Keep getting I/O error when creating link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
17th September 2014, 05:47 AM |#4  
Zaaap72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSAIYAN98

Nope. Link2SD doesn't work on my g2 mini d618. Keep getting I/O error when creating link. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Yes.
RTFM

Root -> prepared SD-Card (2 partitions, second with ext4)
Last edited by Zaaap72; 17th September 2014 at 05:53 AM.
17th September 2014, 07:49 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaap72

Yes.
RTFM

Root -> prepared SD-Card (2 partitions, second with ext4)

Thanks for the feedback.

What's the difference between ext2 and ext4? I've read that ext4 isn't good for the SD card life. Is it true?
25th September 2014, 11:40 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
There's no "gaming rom" but you can look for someone to port slimkat rom, this rom is slim, fast, perfect for games (this is my opinion )
26th September 2014, 09:34 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Moving the data files from the game with different xposed modules, swap ram, cleaning cache or other stuff can also help a lot if you're to play games.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes