[ROM][LOLLIPOP 5.1.1][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] AICP 10.0 for LG-H815 INT

Search This thread

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • Thoemy
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • teemodk
  • audahadi
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye
  • @genesixxbf3
  • @codeworkx

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Download:

GAPPS:
Opengapps

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
Don't do it if you don't know it​
1. Full wipe
2. flash rom
3. flash gapps
4. boot​
ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.

Last edited:

rav101

Great to see you here. I'm on the 3rd November Cm12.1 build and a lot of the known issues have already been sorted so you should have a really stable base to work from for your nightlys. Will try them out when you are a few days in and properly up and running ?

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Hot from the oven 03/11 build ;)
T.
Great to see you here. I'm on the 3rd November Cm12.1 build and a lot of the known issues have already been sorted so you should have a really stable base to work from for your nightlys. Will try them out when you are a few days in and properly up and running

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
I got a bootloop on h815 on a dirty wipe (from cm12.1) and a wipe of the system.. Having said that, it does say full wipe so will try that later. Was hoping to not have to delete data and start again.
Nice try? but clean wipe is needed if coming from different ROM no matter if it is cm.
T.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

rav101

Nice try? but clean wipe is needed if coming from different ROM no matter if it is cm.
T.

#grumpyface. I will try shortly and report back my findings as no one else has yet put up first impressions.

Edit: Fresh install and its working fine so far. I do need to test the various things that I know have been causing issues on the other ROMs.

I can confirm that the camera is working but is slow. This has been fixed in cm12.1 so I guess will be in the next nightly.

Last edited:

rav101

So a bit more of a detailed update on the 11032015 nightly from this morning (I don't have logs and I know that makes me evil):

1) Bluetooth: This didn't seem to work for me in my car today. Both the unofficial 11012015 and official 11032015 CM12.1 builds did work on bluetooth so not sure whats happening here. It turned on, paired and then force closed with something along the lines of "bluetooth share unavailable"
2) Camera: I tried this and it will load and record photos and video but it does take a while to load up in the first place. It works for both front and rear camera.
3) GPS: This was working fine in the car today over a 40 minute commute home from work.
4) Animations: I have changed all my values to 0.4x within the developer settings section however they do not seem to have taken affect. This wasn't an issue for me in CM12.1 ....I was just being special in a 'This actually does work as intended kinda way'
5) LED notification light: This seems to be working perfectly for me.
6) USB OTG: This is not working for me. It wasn't working on CM12.1 so is a wider issue.
7) Antutu score of 48793 which is similar to stock. Depends on whether you believe in this sort of thing
8) Youtube is running at 1080p as it should. I know other people have had issues with this.

Overall this is a really good rom. Other than bluetooth, I have had no force closes and only picked up these few issues. I haven't heavily tested all aspects of the phone but pretty much everything seems to be working as intended. Great effort and I'm sure within a short period of time we will be able to get these few issues resolved. Definitely worth a try!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thermskin

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
So a bit more of a detailed update on the 11032015 nightly from this morning (I don't have logs and I know that makes me evil):

1) Bluetooth: This didn't seem to work for me in my car today. Both the unofficial 11012015 and official 11032015 CM12.1 builds did work on bluetooth so not sure whats happening here. It turned on, paired and then force closed with something along the lines of "bluetooth share unavailable"
2) Camera: I tried this and it will load and record photos and video but it does take a while to load up in the first place. It works for both front and rear camera.
3) GPS: This was working fine in the car today over a 40 minute commute home from work.
4) Animations: I have changed all my values to 0.4x within the developer settings section however they do not seem to have taken affect. This wasn't an issue for me in CM12.1 ....I was just being special in a 'This actually does work as intended kinda way'
5) LED notification light: This seems to be working perfectly for me.
6) USB OTG: This is not working for me. It wasn't working on CM12.1 so is a wider issue.
7) Antutu score of 48793 which is similar to stock. Depends on whether you believe in this sort of thing
8) Youtube is running at 1080p as it should. I know other people have had issues with this.

Overall this is a really good rom. Other than bluetooth, I have had no force closes and only picked up these few issues. I haven't heavily tested all aspects of the phone but pretty much everything seems to be working as intended. Great effort and I'm sure within a short period of time we will be able to get these few issues resolved. Definitely worth a try!!
Tanks for detailed info.
I did sync sources with CM and only difference is in device tree but with needed picks also from CM.
So Bluetooth should be the same as on cm build.
T.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
H811 supported as well in the future?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Just get Micro's 5.1 patch an them just take the system.img out of this rom an out it in a h811 zip replacing that system an there u go....the only diff is the patition from what I can tell so just the file to tell twrp ware to install is the difference an them a few at her thing in the patch...i can make one of I can't get it...btw use 7zip or something like that to open the 2 good or it won't work

Reactions: aaronrw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @genesixxbf3
    • @codeworkx

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Download:

GAPPS:
    Opengapps

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
    Don't do it if you don't know it​
    1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot​
    ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.
    Just did it ;)

Now it is official.
    T.
    The battery is alot better at the official nightly build (16.11.) compared to the unofficial build!

Btw when will you update this thread to official @thermskin ?
    I'm running BlissPop today but might try tomorrow's build. Out of curiosity, are you part of the official team or just compiling from their source?
    No I am not in AICP official team just following aicp g+ and sources.
    Just trying to help and share my own builds. ?
    T.

AICP mm6.0

I am hoping that soon we will have AICP 11 :)
    T.
    build 12/11 AICP 10

Here is another one.
    Build 12/11 md5: 88d63e5d6849be2e786c7a4bf1330a8c

T.