[Q] GT-I5503T Doesn't acept cyanogen anymore

OP Anngelll

6th August 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi mates.
I have a GT-I5503T and a few months ago I installed Cyanogenmod 7, and after that cyanogenmod 9.
The problem is, i downgrade to official froyo with odin with the official rom with a multipackage firmware (BOOT, Phone, PDA and CSC).
Works fine, but now every time I try to install any other custom rom, after do the procedure my phone start to boot and on the cyanogen loading screen it reboot, (start to load and reboot, start to load and reboot), and keep that way until I remove the battery. When i put back the stock rom, it works fine again. But I don't want froyo anymore. I wan't cyanogen 10 now. Attachmants are the froyo files that i used to downgrade.
Just to know, I not made a mistake when i tryed to put cyanogenmod. Clockwork version is Ok (i try with many versions), rom i downloaded from psykes reposotorium, and ops is europa.

Question:

What else i can do to my phone acept custom roms again?
Is my phone Brick? How can I unbrick without a Box? Please, send me a feedback has soon is possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stock froyo files.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (29.5 KB, 10 views)
6th August 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 139

645 posts
More
In the appropriate cwm version wipe (format) everything included system, except sdcard.
Then try installing CM again. Hope it works

EDIT: Use I5503 files not I5500!

Sent from my D620R [Stock 4.4.2]
6th August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs down Still doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis1608

In the appropriate cwm version wipe (format) everything included system, except sdcard.
Then try installing CM again. Hope it works

EDIT: Use I5503 files not I5500!

Sent from my D620R [Stock 4.4.2]

Thanx for try man, but doesen't work. I format everyhing. Still rebooting on the loading screen.
7th August 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngelll

Thanx for try man, but doesen't work. I format everyhing. Still rebooting on the loading screen.

im sure it s because a wrong cwm version u cant just simply use cm9 related cwm on cm7 sometimes it s not compatible and system cannot be installed properly change cwm version u ll see that ll fix your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to necsay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread