Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] Color OS 2.0 [2014/06/19]

Tip us?

burkitt
Old
(Last edited by burkitt; 25th June 2014 at 02:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
OC'ed to 1.2 GHz, setting governor to performance fixes reboots but battery performance suffers badly. Setting governor to ondemand causes reboots. I'm currently trying interactive, stable so far, will keep you up-to-date. This is a beautiful ROM, i hope development does not get suspended.

Edit: Again an unexpected reboot :/

10BIT
Old
(Last edited by 10BIT; 29th June 2014 at 02:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
if anyone want novathor settings,just extract from MIUI v5 4.6.6 and put to system>app

edit : reboot when opening titanium backup and try to delete file with root explorer

dragos281993
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkitt View Post
OC'ed to 1.2 GHz, setting governor to performance fixes reboots but battery performance suffers badly. Setting governor to ondemand causes reboots. I'm currently trying interactive, stable so far, will keep you up-to-date. This is a beautiful ROM, i hope development does not get suspended.

Edit: Again an unexpected reboot :/
Try to change it to 1150 MHz. If you have pegasusq in the governor list, you should choose that as well. For me this frequency is stable but everything over is pretty unstable and gives you freezes followed by reboots all the time. Try it and tell if it worked for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragos281993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]