Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Copying from internal storage

Tip us?

Fodshello
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Copying from internal storage

Hi there ... I try to copy files from my internal storage to my pc ... but then every thing freezes but when I try to copy specific files it copies very well .. however the file Android is the one that's causing the freeze (blocked or protected file or something)
so is there a way to copy everything in the internal storage to pc?
Thnx anyway .... I know this is a bit silly .. but i hope someone clears it to me or helps me ..

10BIT
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fodshello View Post
Hi there ... I try to copy files from my internal storage to my pc ... but then every thing freezes but when I try to copy specific files it copies very well .. however the file Android is the one that's causing the freeze (blocked or protected file or something)
so is there a way to copy everything in the internal storage to pc?
Thnx anyway .... I know this is a bit silly .. but i hope someone clears it to me or helps me ..
all files from internal?
stock or custom rom?
if custom rom,i usually have problems like you if i try to copy too much files.....try to use the mass storage,dont use as portable device

Fodshello
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10BIT View Post
all files from internal?
stock or custom rom?
if custom rom,i usually have problems like you if i try to copy too much files.....try to use the mass storage,dont use as portable device
well it's on stock gb ... but how do i use mass storage? sorry i'm a noob and i'm new to this ,,,