Copying from internal storage

OP Fodshello

7th July 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
Hi there ... I try to copy files from my internal storage to my pc ... but then every thing freezes but when I try to copy specific files it copies very well .. however the file Android is the one that's causing the freeze (blocked or protected file or something)
so is there a way to copy everything in the internal storage to pc?
Thnx anyway .... I know this is a bit silly .. but i hope someone clears it to me or helps me ..
8th July 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Depth of Motherboard
Thanks Meter: 7

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fodshello

Hi there ... I try to copy files from my internal storage to my pc ... but then every thing freezes but when I try to copy specific files it copies very well .. however the file Android is the one that's causing the freeze (blocked or protected file or something)
so is there a way to copy everything in the internal storage to pc?
Thnx anyway .... I know this is a bit silly .. but i hope someone clears it to me or helps me ..

all files from internal?
stock or custom rom?
if custom rom,i usually have problems like you if i try to copy too much files.....try to use the mass storage,dont use as portable device
8th July 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10BIT

all files from internal?
stock or custom rom?
if custom rom,i usually have problems like you if i try to copy too much files.....try to use the mass storage,dont use as portable device

well it's on stock gb ... but how do i use mass storage? sorry i'm a noob and i'm new to this ,,,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread